Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Hell yea...or go to Port Richmond, Kensington.
    Yeah I don't venture there often at all because those white dudes have serious chips on their shoulders.

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white ch

black girls usually start that hating sh*t when they cant get a man...

its only a small % of them tho... these are the chicks that have 8 million excuses why they aint been laid since Sopranos was still on TV..

"Black men are all dead or in jail or gay or dating white chicks"

No them broads want a man who is already well to do and single and has no other females vying for his attention ( like what well to do black man has no females chasing him? even gay dudes have that)

some people are just unrealistic. They see couples gettin it in and they wanna do it too, but they are scared to be rejected

NBA sixth man of the year

GOBB, AZN'z in their fast and furious cars

Since when did black women date white dudes anyway? Other than that TV show Firefly that I just started watching and Jimmie Dimmick's wife in Pulp Fiction I never see a black woman in an intimate relationship with a white guy.

It sucks too b/c I've been trying to break me off a piece of that pink chocolate for a while now.

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

Quote Originally Posted by e-Thugstylez
    I'm not trying to start a race war, but this is why you see more black men with white women and rarely see white men with black women.

Social food chain:

[COLOR="Blue"]White Men[/COLOR]
    _

[COLOR="Red"]Black Men[/COLOR]
    _
    [COLOR="red"]White Women[/COLOR]
    _

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Black Women [/COLOR]
    I dont understand that garbage

Black men with white woman...

1. Struck out on a lot of black woman in life so they gave up.
    2. Black woman didnt give them much play. So they became bitter and went to the white female who is giving them play
    3. Just another piece of p*ssy to conquer
    4. Something that goes over peoples head but...he actually digs the female personality, character, physical. She is white by default

White men with black woman doesnt happen much because black woman dont have much in common with the white guy for the most part. Peer pressure/Family is another reason (could be frowned upon or from convos/girl talk you can see it isnt that accepted). Gmom, Mom dukes might not want to see Bob Costas in thier living room. Black woman love affair with the black man. "I love a black man! Not really into lightskin men. I love me a dark brother". White guy is much lighter than the lightskin male.

These are legit and valid reasons. You nut ass post isnt. Flush it.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: It's OK for black chicks to date white guys, but NOT OK for black guys & white chicks

"Black men are all dead or in jail or gay or dating white chicks"
    That always baffles me in how they use these excuses to justify why men don't want their fickle asses. Just like that "back door brother" crap they came up with a few years back. Making it seem like 50% of all men were into that alternative lifestyle.

They chase men away, then want to b!tch and moan when they don't have one.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    That always baffles me in how they use these excuses to justify why men don't want their fickle asses. Just like that "back door brother" crap they came up with a few years back. Making it seem like 50% of all men were into that alternative lifestyle.

Is that a picture of me in your avy?

In a perfect world, people don't see black/white, but either people can't, or won't, understand that the color of ones skin shouldn't make a difference.

Alot of black women I see have very outgoing personalities. That's not to stereotype, but I think alot of laid back white guys might be intimidated by that. Just a guess? That, and a lot of guys want someone who is more submissive, and I think the stereotype exists that black women are more agressive and speak their minds. There are guys out there who probably don't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    When did it become ok for black chicks to date white guys? Down here that type of thing is looked down on. Its very rare in my town to see a black girl with a white guy. On the other hand it seems like every black guy that I know has been (either sexually or in a relationship) with a white girl. Maybe NC has it backwards though.
    Yeah, your state is just behind I guess. where I am from (in Connecticut), all types of interracial relationships are common and accepted. In fact, my child's mother is both puerto rican and black and I am white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One

To be fair, its only a portion of black females and they talk big sh*t when they hanging at Copa wit no man (I like saying that) talking sh*t to their girls about the other couples in the joint...

but if you get em one on one, they are simply scared to go all out to meet dudes so they cling to guns and religio.... err, where am I going with this?

seriously they just need to advice on how to meet men

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    GOBB, AZN'z in their fast and furious cars

Since when did black women date white dudes anyway? Other than that TV show Firefly that I just started watching and Jimmie Dimmick's wife in Pulp Fiction I never see a black woman in an intimate relationship with a white guy.

It sucks too b/c I've been trying to break me off a piece of that pink chocolate for a while now.
    Chances of a white dude getting a sista from the urban community? Slim
    Chances of a white dude getting a sister from the burbs? Good

There are those who grew up in the urban enviroment who have different perspectives, views, tastes outside of the norm thier peers have. Like you go to a all black school, find a handful of sistas who are into more than just rap, r & b. Those chicks...you can catch them gravitating to a white dude because black dudes shy away from them.

"Man she on some other shyt. Brawd had a damn Backstreet CD. WTF!"

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Black girls and asian men are not that attractive to the other races. The reason black girls get so mad at black men is because the black men can pull white and latina girls but black women in general are not that attractive to white and latino men. It's really that simple.

I happy I live in the Netherlands in this regard.

I'm white and have dated white chicks, a black chick, an indian chick, an arabian chick.
    It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    seriously they just need to advice on how to meet men
    Hell yeah.

Like that one bitter brawd who is cool until she whines about men/relationships. I ask her what she is doing. Nothing. Chills in the crib. Doesnt really go to clubs and so forth. I'm like yo...you cant shyt on all men, be fed up, this f*cking bitter and you're not OUT THERE scouting. Cant find a good man, or a man who is honest/not full of games by sitting in the crib. Sitting in the crib? You're gonna get 1, 2 holla's and then when those 1-2 holla turn sour you form this conclusion all men suck etc etc.

Hit up a lounge, mall, bookstore. Go places frequently and scout. Go on dates. Tell this brawd its ok to go on dates with more than 1 dude. If you are that uneasy with it like you're being sneaky. Tell that mofo straight up.

NBA rookie of the year

Black girls and asian men are not that attractive to the other races. The reason black girls get so mad at black men is because the black men can pull white and latina girls but black women in general are not that attractive to white and latino men. It's really that simple.
    That's a new one but far from the truth. A black woman's attactiveness to other races has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape

Where did you do that case study? In your head?