Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #16
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Re: What if A-Rod went to say.... the Jags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Okay, well...

How many attempts? He's a bell cow bruiser. They are leaning on him like the Vikes did early AP but no Birk or Hutchinson to make them stand out.

That one stat does not factor all of the things that would convince me the JAX offensive line is any better than average.

Who are their guards? Are they mobile, can they swing out and pull on designed plays.

How clean of a pocket do they generally give Bortles? I know he was pretty terrible under duress last season although much of that was his own doing.

I haven't watched them all that extensively except BAL game where the team dominated every phase it isn't even good to judge something on one sample of absolute domination and competency deviance. BAL does have a good defense at stopping the run

I wouldn't know... the only game of theirs that I watched was when they took a dump on the Texans, maybe week 1?

I just know that the Texans have a TERRIBLE offensive line. Generally speaking, if a team is top 5 in the league in the rushing attack, their O-line is going to be at least average, if not better.

Honestly, if it weren't for the injuries to their receiving corps, they're really average to above average at nearly every facet of the game; and elite at nearly everything on the defensive side of the ball.

But I'm sure Rodgers wouldn't mind sitting back and slinging it to Hurns or Allen Robinson between handing the ball off to Fournette 25 times a game.

I mean to me, there's zero downside to going and playing in Jax other than its not GB, which is a significant downside, but when you're talking wanting to extend your career AND play for a contender, Jax is a nice start.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: