Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: OKC Wont Ever With Win a Title With Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    No. Stop lying. This is the real reason why you dont like goatbrook

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    he dislikes him because he cares so much for durant?

talk about BS. if anything, you should like him SINCE HE MAKES THE THUNDER WORSE right?

talk about agenda. you dislike him because he swags on the lakers. get over it. he will shit on the lakers, like he did in the playoffs last year and then rub it in. get used to it
    Seriously. Who does that pathetic f*gg*t think he's fooling. "I dont like westbrook because he didnt give himself a better chance to beat my team today"

Fcuk outta here with that shit f*gg*t.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    No I dislike him because he plays point guard and has the best scorer on his team yet always takes more shots than him, not only that most of the shots I am talking about are just retarded shots. He seems like he doesn't know anything about the game of basketball. He makes the worst decisions ever as a point guard I don't know if that's a trait you want. If you had a Quarterback that didn't know how to read defenses or threw everytime into double coverage? It's not smart.
    And that makes you so mad that you are constantly thinking about how much you hate him throughout your day and constantly having to write down bad words about him on the computer?

This brandon kid is such a f*gg*t the way he obsesses about goatbrook. Dawg are you the f*gg*t who got turned down for an autograph? Acting like a jilted woman

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Gonna suck this year when you don't have Harden to fall back on against a team like the Spurs, they wouldn't have won that series without him.
    They wouldn't have won the series without Kevin Durant and every other Thunder player. No one player can win a series on his own, are you honestly trying to suggest otherwise ?

Didn't you post the same topic last week? Fact is OKC have a high chance to win it all and Westbrook won't be why they don't win it.. It would be getting enough out of Martin and ibaka.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

I like Westbrook though. He's got balls n heart. Probably look like one who doesn't like to lose. hopefully a few more years he be growing to become more matured n skilled.

Skip Bayless approves of this thread.

In all seriousness, I don't trust Westbrook, especially when it's playoff time. As good as he can be when he's on, he's just too erratic, and he shoots too much. He plays hero ball at the worse possible moments.

Imagine if Durant played with Chris Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo
    Skip Bayless approves of this thread.

In all seriousness, I don't trust Westbrook, especially when it's playoff time. As good as he can be when he's on, he's just too erratic, and he shoots too much. He plays hero ball at the worse possible moments.

Imagine if Durant played with Chris Paul?
    You act like Chris Paul is significantly greater than Westbrook.

you have poor literacy skills. you spelled "derrick" ,"derek" , now look at your retard title. go back to school, or stop flunking 8th grade.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    The guy is just too much of a retard. Absolutely no excuse for him shooting as much as he does playing with the best scorer in the NBA
    If you are a ridiculously talented scorer yourself, and play with the best scorer in the league, you should take tons of shots.

Durant draws double and triple teams, while Westbrook is, more often than not, operating one-on-one. I'd rather Westbrook go one-on-one than Durant go one-on-two. It's all about attacking when need be. This is not to say that I never want Durant to get the ball; I do. I just want whichever player has the most opportune matchup to take the shot/make the play.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease DDensity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    As a Laker fan, Westbrook scares me much more than Durant. Westbrook is the best player on the Thunders whenever they play us.
    This, historically, has applied to every opposing starting PG the Lakers have faced over the years. Scrub PGs would salivate at the thought of being "guarded" by Fisher. I think all of us Lakers fans have a skewed view of PGs (they were all better than ours until this year with Nash), as a result of being scorched by every single one.

Kobe was guarding Westrbook yesterday, by the way.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. If Westbrook was not the scoring threat that he is, then Durant would constantly be doubled. Part of Durant's efficiency has to do with the fact that he plays with an elite PG. If Westbrook stops shooting, you a) reduce the attention he draws and b) wear out Durant as he puts up 40 shots a game, with declining efficiency.
    Last edited by DDensity; 01-28-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDensity
    This, historically, has applied to every opposing starting PG the Lakers have faced over the years. Scrub PGs would salivate at the thought of being "guarded" by Fisher. I think all of us Lakers fans have a skewed view of PGs (they were all better than ours until this year with Nash), as a result of being scorched by every single one.

Kobe was guarding Westrbook yesterday, by the way.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. If Westbrook was not the scoring threat that he is, then Durant would constantly be doubled. Part of Durant's efficiency has to do with the fact that he plays with an elite PG. If Westbrook stops shooting, you a) reduce the attention he draws and b) wear out Durant as he puts up 40 shots a game, with declining efficiency.
    Great post. Some people feel as if Durant will keep up his efficiency if he shoots 10 more times a game. This is far from the truth, he wears out at the end if he is ball dominant for most of the earlier parts of the game. Part of his success is him taking over or closing teams down the stretch. He wouldn't be able to do that as much if he had to take 6-7-8 more shots earlier in the game. Look at when Shaq and Kobe were so successful. Shaq would do so much damage the whole game, that Kobe could just turn it on in the 4th quarters. I'm not comparing this duo to Shaq and Kobe, just using an example. Durant is great in his efficiency, lets keep it that way.

GOATBROOK gonna keep on goatin

Learning to shoot layups TDownpour's Avatar

They should have traded him and kept Harden. Not only is harden a better play, but they could have gotten an all-star player in return.

Chances of Westbrook winning a title are obviously much higher than OP getting a proper education.