Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Man Murders A Drunk Driver After Car Crash

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    maybe you should grow the f*ck up and stop being so insecure.

keep spouting off about money, you are still a dumbass and threads like these never fail to show it.

you would think becoming a father would change your perspective but the way you try to trivialize drunk driving is disgusting.
    nothing I said in this thread was dumb...and only someone with complete lack of reading comprehension would take my posts as trying to justify drunk driving...I'm putting things into perspective to show a drunk driver doesn't deserve to be shot on site

"I'm rich, I make videogames and I like sports. Because of this I'm my son's dream father."

Think about that statement for a second there primes. Is this really the attitude you have? Because it makes you sound like a terrible father.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    nothing I said in this thread was dumb...and only someone with complete lack of reading comprehension would take my posts as trying to justify drunk driving...I'm putting things into perspective to show a drunk driver doesn't deserve to be shot on site
    You should look up trivialize the look at the definition of justify. Then come talk to me about comprehension.

Prime, making money doesn't mean that you are smart. This false sense of intellect you have grown accustomed to having over the years needs to stop. You would think after years of being wrong you could admit it but that same pride/delusion is still present.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    "I'm rich, I make videogames and I like sports. Because of this I'm my son's dream father."

Think about that statement for a second there primes. Is this really the attitude you have? Because it makes you sound like a terrible father.
    I never said "I'm rich" I am pointing out that I can and do take care of my family like a good father would.

I'm not rich...I'm responsible

You should look up trivialize the look at the definition of justify. Then come talk to me about comprehension.

Prime, making money doesn't mean that you are smart. This false sense of intellect you have grown accustomed to having over the years needs to stop. You would think after years of being wrong, you could admit it.
    trying to trivialize shooting someone that crashes into you is disgusting...

All I said was that I paid for son's college fund...that doesn't equate to me bragging about money...that equates to me taking care of my kid...aka being a good father

I never said "I'm rich" I am pointing out that I can and do take care of my family like a good father would.

I'm not rich...I'm responsible
    I'm just pointing out how your post came across. "I'm rich, I make videogames and I love sports; I'm the greatest father ever bi[COLOR="Black"]tchess!!![/COLOR]"

That's hopefully not your attitude in real life, but that totally is what your post sounded like. It's very dissonant to, those things are not what makes a great father.

trying to trivialize shooting someone that crashes into you is disgusting...

All I said was that I paid for son's college fund...that doesn't equate to me bragging about money...that equates to me taking care of my kid...aka being a good father
    Why does a 22 year old idiot like me know that being a good father is more than making money? You have to invest much more than that prime. This is seriously discouraging.

My parents used to make 500k+ each year from like 03-06 and they were absolutely terrible parents at that time. You have to support your child emotionally, spend time teaching them about the world, life and so much more.

I never said you were bragging about money either. You keep misunderstanding my posts even though I try to make them plain as day. I'm nowhere near an eloquent writer, but god damn dude. You're making this hard.

I'm just pointing out how your post came across. "I'm rich, I make videogames and I love sports; I'm the greatest father ever bi[COLOR="Black"]tchess!!![/COLOR]"

That's hopefully not your attitude in real life, but that totally is what your post sounded like. It's very dissonant to, those things are not what makes a great father.
    That's just how you read it...

"I'm an ideal father and provider"...that is sums up what I was saying...and I know what makes a great father, I've never loved anything more in my life than my son

The driver and the father are both jackasses. I sympathize far more with the father

Why does a 22 year old idiot like me know that being a good father is more than making money? You have to invest much more than that prime. This is seriously discouraging.

My parents used to make 500k+ each year from like 03-06 and they were absolutely terrible parents at that time. You have to support your child emotionally, spend time teaching them about the world, life and so much more.

I never said you were bragging about money either. You keep misunderstanding my posts even though I try to make them plain as day. I'm nowhere near an eloquent writer, but god damn dude. You're making this hard.
    did I say being a good father is all about money? are you sure it isn't you misunderstanding my posts?

being a good father is more than just "love" as well...it is also being a provider, which I am...I have endless love to give as well

the "video games and sports" comment was meant to show how much time I will be spending with him enjoying those things

That's just how you read it...

"I'm an ideal father and provider"...that is sums up what I was saying...and I know what makes a great father, I've never loved anything more in my life than my son
    That's what it sums up in your head, because you think liking sports is one of the core aspects to being a good father.

"I make good money, I make videogames and I like sports. Because of that I'm my sons dream father!"

Completely dissonant. So what if your son doesn't like sports? If that's the case you'd be the worst father ever? Because that is how you phrased it. You are a good father because YOU like sports. Right. And what the hell does your job have to do with being a good father?

Those are the main things you list. Your three qualities to being a good father: money, your job and your personal love of sports. It comes across as weird and out of touch.

Your posts read like an insecure 16 year old's. The overcompensation just oozes out of them. I commend your wife for putting up with you. Its not hard to tell you are a jackass in real life. Im sure you provide well for you children but youll never be able to teach them how to be a man, as you dont even remotely act like one... on a bball message board of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Your posts read like an insecure 16 year old's. The overcompensation just oozes out of them. I commend your wife for putting up with you. Its not hard to tell you are a jackass in real life. Im sure you provide well for you children but youll never be able to teach them how to be a man, as you dont even remotely act like one... on a bball message board of all places.
    and the "he deserved to get shot" are the "adult" posts?

no...no...no

I am the one being an adult "man" in here...the "he deserved to die" posts are the 16 year olds

That's what it sums up in your head, because you think liking sports is one of the core aspects to being a good father.

"I make good money, I make videogames and I like sports. Because of that I'm my sons dream father!"

Completely dissonant. So what if your son doesn't like sports? If that's the case you'd be the worst father ever? Because that is how you phrased it. You are a good father because YOU like sports. Right. And what the hell does your job have to do with being a good father?

Those are the main things you list. Your three qualities to being a good father: money, your job and your personal love of sports. It comes across as weird and out of touch.
    okay, well I didn't mean for that and I understand completely that there is more to being a father than being a provider.

and you're right, my son may not like sports...or video games...(unlikely though) and if that were the case I would be involved with whatever it is that he does like

and the "he deserved to get shot" are the "adult" posts?

no...no...no

I am the one being an adult "man" in here...the "he deserved to die" posts are the 16 year olds
    I think you missed the whole point of my post.

You're not married right? Your wife left you because she got tired of your bs, right?