View Poll Results: Which year has been worse to Bran's fraud legacy?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2011 still King - we've never seen anything like it.

11 34.38%
  • 2019 - it destroyed so many narratives - serial killer on the loose.

4 12.50%
  • Both are about the same - taking majors hits on an already frail legacy.

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Question Which year has been worse for Lebron's freefalling legacy; 2011 or 2019?

Lets recap: 2011.

After running from Cleveland because he got his sh1t pushed in 4 years in a row with Top seeds and as the favorite:

#1: Bran Colludes to form a big 3 in Miami, and join another superstar and FMVP in Wade (in prime), and a Top 5 PF and All-star in Bosh (in prime). The NBA never ever saw anything like it. It was shortcutting to a level no self-respecting all-time great ever took and an instant disqualifier for Top 10.

That year the Heat go on to make Finals in the weakened East. Bran proceeds to perform the biggest choke of a superstar ever in the history of Basketball. From the chosen one, he suddenly became the choken one - the joke of all NBA fans worldwide. Overrated chump as there ever was one.

This happened, after promising "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5...hey... not 6, not 7..." "It's gonna be easy" - that's what we were told as Bran tried to cope with his cowardly decision, trying to compensate for such with dreams of dynasty (which never materialized).

Bran failed so spectacularly bad in the Finals, that he single-handely dragged his team down with performances like scoring 8 pts on 30+ minutes, while being guarded by J.J Berea all series and being torched by bench warmer Jason Terry. He was not only a defensive liability, but also an offensive liability.

2011 was, by all metrics up to this day, the ultimate black mark on his legacy, on any legacy that we've ever seen.

But 2019 says, hold my beer....

After battling through the weak East in 2018, and getting lauded (by the media) for his "herculean" effort, then topping off the season by getting swept by the Golden State Warriors he saw the sign on the door and decided to once again team-hop, this time to the West, in search for greener, and easier pastures.

But it was like every detractor ever predicted. He couldn't hang in the West.

#1: Lebron destroyed the Lakers from the inside out. Bran caused locker room drama, backstabbing his young teammates and in doing so created a TOXIC enviroment. He also talked sh1t and pushed for his coach's firing, LeGMing moves with his posse. On the floor Bran's defense or the non-existantce of it became crystal clear as the low margin for wins and loses is magnified in the West and his overrated impact completely exposed. His poor brand of ball couldn't get it done even vs. bottom feeders out West.

This all netted a quick elimination from the playoff hunt 5 games after the all-star break, but not after he ran his mouth promising early "playoff mode" which simply amounted to a fart in the wind - like his usual promises when he starts to feel the heat around him. The ultimate beta c0ck. So we see striking similarities in 2019 and 2011.

But 2019 wasn't yet done with him and the myths surrounding his fraud legacy. Kawhi Leonard goes out East and in his first year makes the Finals while carrying a bunch of mistifs and chokers that amount to nothing. Easily cruised while in one-leg through the East.... an East that, as Bran himself noted, "loaded up" (aka improved in talent) after he left. Not even an improved East can be compared to the West. The myths that getting to the Finals in the East is a herculean effort is completely destroyed, more so when you consider the fact that Kawhi didn't need Superstars like Wade, and all-stars like Bosh, Kyrie, Love to make it. Bran's achievements are all now put into proper perspective.

The fraud's legacy continues to free-fall, myth after myth dispelled. Lie after lie rebuked. The media marketers don't know what spin to come up next to hide years of milking propaganda as the sheep start to wake up.

Anyway, has 2019 been worse to Bran's legacy? Discuss.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-26-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Default Re: Which year has been worse for Lebron's freefalling legacy; 2011 or 2019?

thats a lot of effort you put into this on this lovely Sunday

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Which year has been worse for Lebron's freefalling legacy; 2011 or 2019?

The ISH'ers Champion!

Thank you for dropping by. I knew you had to... soon your fellow mates will join as well.

BTW it didn't escape me that you were furiously farting threads all throughout the day, even after midnight yesterday while no one gave a flying fvck. I gave you room to spill your filth before I came down with the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    TIL Wheels has dementia.

Serious playground baller Nowoco's Avatar

Definitely 2019. 2011 was awful of course but he bounced back in the years that followed.

But failing to make the playoffs in his first season in the west just proves that all the people who said his cakewalks tarnish his finals streak correct. He had his first real testing RS and failed miserably.

And the talk in the last few months has been who is the best player in the league and no-one mentions his name anymore.

I chose both.

I think 2011 was so horrific that it will take a while for people to realize just how bad 2019 was for Lebron's legacy. 2019 says hold my beer. You explained it well. I think as time passes by people will remember 2011 more, because it's much easier to comprehend. 2019 has a lot of different hooks to it. From the toxicity, to the playoff mode activated, the shove, missing the playoff in the West after 8 Finals in probably the weakest conference in sports history. That almost negates his accomplishments in the East. But overall, they were both as bad. Still first ballot hall of famer.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I chose both.

I think 2011 was so horrific that it will take a while for people to realize just how bad 2019 was for Lebron's legacy. 2019 says hold my beer. You explained it well. I think as time passes by people will remember 2011 more, because it's much easier to comprehend. 2019 has a lot of different hooks to it. From the toxicity, to the playoff mode activated, the shove, missing the playoff in the West after 8 Finals in probably the weakest conference in sports history. That almost negates his accomplishments in the East. But overall, they were both as bad. Still first ballot hall of famer.
    the what?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Nikka wrote a whole essay

Ain't no one reading that gibberish

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Nikka wrote a whole essay

Ain't no one reading that gibberish

The ISH'ers Champion!

For the mentally challenged like yourself there is always the simple poll.

But we jest, we know you read it all.... and the only thing your peanut of brain can come up with is a quick ad-hominem.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I chose both.

I think his injury free runs are of note... the only thing of note. But then again he didn't have to grind and sweat tears in a meat grinder like he would have out West (which takes a physical toll). 2019 has been devastating for his legacy for those that pay attention.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 05-26-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Banned

Both are so bad i really cant decide which one is worse

2011 is legitimately the worst on the court result that could happen for a professional athlete. One so bad that even 50 years from now people will look back at it and see how terrible it was. Imo it's incapable of being surpassed

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    the what?
    Sorry, I should had said the push. I was referring to this https://youtu.be/imQyd09A9P0?t=9

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I think his injury free runs are of note... the only thing of note. But then again he didn't have to grind and sweat tears in a meat grinder like he would have out West (which takes a physical toll). 2019 has been devastating for his legacy for those that pay attention.
    That's another great point. The easier path, playing mostly Eastern conference teams during the regular season, and then in the playoffs made it much easier on his body. More rest, less wear and tear.

It's another thing that 2019 exposed, but that will probably get over looked because it's just one thing in the pile.

There's just so much going for 2019. Too much for the average person and even people who follow it every day to take it in as a whole. Compared to the much simpler 2011 where the chosen one turned into the frozen one. That's about as much a person has to know about 2011.

2019 might just be worst than 2011.