Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: POTUS to Drumpf: "No Excuses"

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Why do you people act like this buffoon who has made his money hustling every segment of society is some anti establishment, pro working class hero?

But now he's Cesar Chavez?

Where in my post did I say anything even remotely close to this?

I used to say that shit to when I would cheat playing Monopoly...

'Quit whining. You're only whining cause you're losing'

While I cheat to my heart's content.

Classic excuse.

The Donald is literally facing a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) charges next month. November 28th.

Why do you people act like this buffoon who has made his money hustling every segment of society is some anti establishment, pro working class hero? The man is just an opportunist whose greatest talent is knowing how to exploit ignorant people. It was only a handful of years ago that he was a Democrat who not only praised Hillary to the heavens, but also financially backed her and the Clinton foundation.

You will be talking into your hat soon

Times up

Local High School Star

The Donald is literally facing a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) charges next month. November 28th.

Why do you people act like this buffoon who has made his money hustling every segment of society is some anti establishment, pro working class hero? The man is just an opportunist whose greatest talent is knowing how to exploit ignorant people. It was only a handful of years ago that he was a Democrat who not only praised Hillary to the heavens, but also financially backed her and the Clinton foundation.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Everyone is celebrating the so-called end of the Republican Party, but we have seen that the DNC heavily swayed the primary in Hillary's favour. Isn't that scary? You guys are basically supporting one party and one candidate only. No options, the DNC and those who financially support the DNC decide who becomes the next president. No other options.

I don't think that's worth celebrating.

Not celebrating it, but the GOP needs to rebuild and get back to being sensible. A Democrat only USA won't be good, we need a REASONABLE GOP to balance it out. They need to stop being obstructionists. We also need a strong third party.

Let Donald form a new party and gtfo of the GOP. Take the tea partiers with him.

National High School Star

Obama is a very talented at giving speeches and overall charismatic guy. It's a shame he wastes a lot of it being condescending and flinging mud. Would've been better if he took the high road instead of trying to trash talk people he doesn't agree with. It's the difference between someone who unites versus someone who divides. Not just talking about this instance but what I have observed in general. He had so much potential.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funktion
    “It doesn’t really show the kind of leadership and toughness you want in a president,” Obama said. “You start whining before the game is even over? If whenever things are going badly for you, and you lose, you start blaming somebody else?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0180a36e6939d

Obama just simply articulated what Trump is. It's funny how the people who back the guy act like he is some kind of alpha, I've never understood it.

Since he views women as sexual objects, he simply loses his marbles when he's forced to confront a confident woman with any intelligence. The coward ducked a debate, because Megyn Kelly was moderating and "wouldn't treat him fairly".

Now he's complaining about a rigged election. It's funny he had no problem when the polls were close early September. However ever since his poll numbers nosedived from his bad debate performance and the sex tape, now it's a conspiracy.

Now, it's the system making him lose and his dumb supporters are buying it

Banned

[QUOTE]Thousands of Indiana voters can't find registration records

INDIANAPOLIS -- Some Indiana voters have discovered their date of birth or first name is incorrect on their registration, [COLOR="Red"]leading the Indiana Secretary of State to believe it's a case of voter fraud.[/COLOR]

Secretary of State Connie Lawson said thousands of first names and dates of birth have been changed on paper forms, at the BMV and online.

In a release, Lawson said her office isn't sure why the records were changed, but doesn't believe the Statewide Voter Registration System was compromised.

"We believe this may be a case of voter fraud and have turned our findings over to the State Police, who are currently conducting an investigation into alleged voter fraud,

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I used to say that shit to when I would cheat playing Monopoly...

'Quit whining. You're only whining cause you're losing'

While I cheat to my heart's content.

Classic excuse.
    I like to think of myself as an overall straight shooter. I've taken many Ls 'playing fair' in various things.

So, I kind of favor the underdog if I feel they are getting a bad shake. I honestly was sympathetic to Trump before I came out and decided to vote for him, but mostly I was like "Damn, how did this guy get to be a nominee... but still, he deserves better than what the media is doing to him."

He came out with 'conspiracy' after 'conspiracy' and nearly every one he spoke about HAS HAPPENED right after people dismissed him. It's mind blowing.

It's like people say... oh voter fraud doesn't happen, it's less likely than being struck by lightning, and it's like oh breaking news CNN possible voter fraud in Indiana.

The only thing the people who called Trump a moron from day one have anymore is 'It's always been that way." I think Trump is a moron about certain things. haha. Let's not get confused, and I question his motives, but even if he just thought he was gonna be president, got a rude awakening and had his ego crushed, and decided to go on an epic whistle blowing tour, I think we need it.

No matter what happens, this corruption is really more than even moderate conspiracy theorists (like myself) could imagine. People are so anti-Trump due to his supposed sexual deviancy, though, they probably still won't vote him into office, but I hope this dialogue sticks. Some of these people need to lose their positions because it's become obvious it's more corrupt than I thought.

I just don't understand how people can vote for Hillary now. Basically, I guess it's people who want Trump to lose, and they see Hillary as the only one who can beat him. I just can't believe there are that many people who feel that way and have lost all ability to logically assess a situation.

-Smak