Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Official WWE's Wrestlemania 25 PPV Thread

ah.. the good old days

what a disappointment to the randy fight! c'mon that was bull**** so boring

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    what happened i stop watching after taker hbk
    i'm referring to how boring hunter v orton was. just punched him heaps to end it pretty much, threw in a standard pedigree

and you would have missed cena pick up both big show and edge at the same time and big show down for the pin

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    The crowd is dead and I'm all cheered out after watching HBK/Taker.
    Man, that match was incredible. Made me feel like a kid again. Crowd was so hyped during the entire match. Last two matches just couldn't follow. I didn't even stay for the entire main event. But being there live to watch the Taker/HBK match was well worth it. I'm glad they did the right thing and let him keep his streak.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Taker/HBK was pimp

the rest of it sucked

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Holy sh*t... the Undertaker/HBK match was incredible. I was so scared when I saw Undertaker go down. It really looked like he hit his head on the floor. But he shook it off and got up and the match got even better after that. This was not only the match of the night but match of the year... I'm calling that right now. Definitely up there with Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage, Owen vs. Bret and The Rock vs. Austin from WrestleMania 17 as one of the all time great WrestleMania matches.

I was disappointed with the show after that. I'm glad Triple H won because it's been so long since he had a WrestleMania moment. The last time he went into WrestleMania champion and won was WrestleMania 19. Every WrestleMania from that point on he's lost except for 23 where he was injured.

I like Orton and wouldn't have cared if he had won but I'm still a huge mark for Triple H.

But the crowd was very silent for the main events. I think Undertaker vs. HBK and this man...

sucked all the energy out of the place.

I heard Cena got booed the loudest between him, Edge, and Big Show. That's awesome

THey shouldnt have had stone cold come out during the ceremony.

They should have let Orton win via countout, but then stone cold run out, hit him with a stunner, then crack some beers open with HHH. good night.

HHH buries Orton AGAIN. Wow. What a dissapointment.

Taker/Michaels was an AMAZING match. Easily stole the show (as expected)

Steamboat looked great in the legends match.

Stone Cold was another bright spot.

What a lame ending though, no surprises, nothing. Just HHH standing tall over Orton AGAIN, making him look weak and like nothing. That's HHH for you, bury one of the top up and coming heels. Not even a Mcmahon turn or anything. No legacy either...match should have been no DQ to start with.

Everything else was...meh. I'm kinda pissed that they put a boring kid rock concert on for 10 minutes instead of showing the unification of the tag titles on tv. You expect people to care about the tag division and you do that? Jeeze.

Besides Taker/HBK, WWE dropped the ball. Again.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

I gave up blaming Triple H for everything. He's really open to jobbing if it makes sense. I don't think it was backstage politics at all. I mean look at it this way... Triple H hasn't won at WrestleMania since 19. So it's not like he's against doing the job. This storyline is far from over and I still say that Shane or Vince will turn on Triple H.

I was really thinking they'd go for almost a WrestleMania 17 finish tonight and have Vince McMahon or Shane turn and help Orton out.

Actually... I'm thinking about it now... do you think they'll strip Triple H of the title on RAW? Orton comes out and shows the ref that Triple H used the sledgehammer.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

I'd be very surprised if they let both major belts on RAW instead of ECW or Smackdown, not that it matters to me cause I never watch the other 2.

The RAW after Wrestlemania is normally the best...too bad its got to be on durin the NCAA championship game.

Ill just switch it back to CBS during the boring diva matches