Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why do I have to wait til Sunday to watch my Sixers kick another teams ass?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    So humble. Classic philly fan.
    Yeah because you can be considered a humble fan. Get off the soap box junior.

Default Re: Why do I have to wait til Sunday to watch my Sixers kick another teams ass?

Worst thread I've ever seen in my life holy fu*k that's insane.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah because you can be considered a humble fan. Get off the soap box junior.
    I don't believe I have EVER gotten cocky about my team winning. Why? Because I, unlike you, recognize my team has no shot at the title. We won't even make the playoffs. The **** are you talking about calling me a cocky fan. You are the Clippersfan of the east coast.

Who created this schedule, a retard?
    Chill the fvck out. Seriously, you're one of the worst and most delusional posters here...

Quote Originally Posted by Salazaar
    Chill the fvck out. Seriously, you're one of the worst and most delusional posters here...
    You're still mad I snapped on you in the Iggy thread. Like a scorned female. Bitter much?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I don't believe I have EVER gotten cocky about my team winning. Why? Because I, unlike you, recognize my team has no shot at the title. We won't even make the playoffs. The **** are you talking about calling me a cocky fan. You are the Clippersfan of the east coast.
    Clipperfan of the east coast? Thats funny because I've been highly critical of the Sixers up until this season. Thats a FACT your dumb ass cant refute. People here who some who dont even care about me as a poster will cosign on how critical I've been of the Sixers. So for your silly ass to say I'm the Clipperfan of the East is false. You cant even back it up. Thats the funny part. You pulled it direct from your ass. So much for this wannabe civil, humble fan approach you tried to take. It backfired and now has you looking like the fool you are.

Also find it hard to believe you have never been a cocky fan with Lebron James carrying your pathetic franchise from the laughing stock to the land of relevance and NBA Finals. F*ck outta here kid.

Clipperfan of the east coast? Thats funny because I've been highly critical of the Sixers up until this season. Thats a FACT your dumb ass cant refute. People here who some who dont even care about me as a poster will cosign on how critical I've been of the Sixers. So for your silly ass to say I'm the Clipperfan of the East is false. You cant even back it up. Thats the funny part. You pulled it direct from your ass. So much for this wannabe civil, humble fan approach you tried to take. It backfired and now has you looking like the fool you are.

Also find it hard to believe you have never been a cocky fan with Lebron James carrying your pathetic franchise from the laughing stock to the land of relevance and NBA Finals. F*ck outta here kid.
    Aren't you a grown ass man? Simmer the **** down

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Aren't you a grown ass man? Simmer the **** down
    Eat a d!ck.

Eat a d!ck.
    Grow up.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

National High School Star

Who created this schedule, a retard?

They are going to split with the Knicks

I cant wait to kick the NYK ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Grow up.
    How about...no?

National High School Star

I cant wait to kick the NYK ass.

How about...no?

Not the way the Knicks are looking tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    Not the way the Knicks are looking tonight
    One game? Eh, Heat looked good vs Boston. One game and then tonight. Just saying.

Nice thread GOBB