Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-08-2006, 01:23 AM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default New Starting Line-up

Foye(lots of minutes)
Davis
Hassell
KG
Use Craig Smith on smaller Centers but otherwise Blount

I want to use Foye and Smith as much as possible. They are the only players I don't see doing really stupid **** on the floor like James, Hudson, Griffin and Jaric. I wish Griffin would stop shooting outside of the paint. I wish Jaric would not drive and then lose the ball to some 7 footer. I like what Blount is doing. We still can't get rebounds and it's costing us every game we've lost so far except the versus the Kings. Casey will give Foye so many more minutes and that will equal more wins. At this point we would have to win our next seven games for my prediction to be right. I'm not saying it's impossible if Casey decides to take up COACHING 101 but it's looking bad. Foye looked good though and that's the biggest upside. Foye and Smith look like great pieces to any team. I don't know how special Smith is ever going to be, but he might be worth trading for a center if we can get rid of Jaric or Hudson. Where is Davis? Is this guy even playing basketball? What the hell is wrong with him? Trade him for a better fit maybe if he keeps "not fitting" in the system.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-08-2006 at 01:29 AM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:21 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Foye(lots of minutes)
Davis
Hassell
KG
Use Craig Smith on smaller Centers but otherwise Blount

I want to use Foye and Smith as much as possible. They are the only players I don't see doing really stupid **** on the floor like James, Hudson, Griffin and Jaric. I wish Griffin would stop shooting outside of the paint. I wish Jaric would not drive and then lose the ball to some 7 footer. I like what Blount is doing. We still can't get rebounds and it's costing us every game we've lost so far except the versus the Kings. Casey will give Foye so many more minutes and that will equal more wins. At this point we would have to win our next seven games for my prediction to be right. I'm not saying it's impossible if Casey decides to take up COACHING 101 but it's looking bad. Foye looked good though and that's the biggest upside. Foye and Smith look like great pieces to any team. I don't know how special Smith is ever going to be, but he might be worth trading for a center if we can get rid of Jaric or Hudson. Where is Davis? Is this guy even playing basketball? What the hell is wrong with him? Trade him for a better fit maybe if he keeps "not fitting" in the system.

I know. What the heck is Griff (Griffin) thinking? I know he likes the 3, but take it to the rack once in awhile too. And I would agree, we are giving up waaaaay to many rebounds. We somebody in there that is going to bang some bodies around and get those rebounds.

Casey. I will not touch that right now. I hope that Mchale and company are putting in calls to Rick Adelman. Or Del Harris. We gotta do something for KG, the man needs help.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:14 AM   #3
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

i think we should move davis back to sf when mccants comes back so he can prove himself and start at sg
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:29 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Davis a little too soft for SF... but they can work something out... McCants is soooooooo under-played!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope you dont mean that because hes playing no minutes. You know hes injured right?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #6
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I hope you dont mean that because hes playing no minutes. You know hes injured right?
Davis or McCants? because I didn't know Davis was injured.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:59 PM   #7
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Davis or McCants? because I didn't know Davis was injured.
lil ovivous its mccants
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #8
04mzwach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockShot
lil ovivous its mccants
not really, players play with injuries all the time.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:50 PM   #9
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:

i meant last season... don't draft him in the 1st round if you aen't gonna play him!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:10 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Although I agree Foye needs lots of minutes, I see nothing wrong with James starting, as long as Hudson rots on the bench, Foye can play minutes both at the 2 & 1 as he clearly can run both well...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:49 PM   #11
04mzwach

screw the starting line-up i put up before. this is the one i want:

James
Foye
Davis
KG
Blount or Griffin

although if foye comes off the bench and puts in 25 minutes...ill be fine with that too.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-16-2006 at 03:21 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: