Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2007, 03:39 AM   #1
dantin003
Can barely lace up my sneakers

dantin003 has an OK reputation so far
Default Nba Games Are Rigged!!!!!!!!!!

and the ref that just got busted proves my point!!!
dantin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:41 AM   #2
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nba Games Are Rigged!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

*thumbs up*
Take Your Lumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:43 AM   #3
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

your right!!!!! All NBA games are totally rigged. All televised games use the same effects as those david blaine commercials and all the refs are big time gamblers.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

I'm not saying all the games are "controlled", but I've been gambling long enough to know some games are. Especially high profile games (i.e Monday Nite Football) To think otherwise is very naive. either refs or players in on it. Vegas dint become the city it is now by loosing.

Case in point. The Utah/Spurs series. Utah was underdog 6.5 points. Spurs up 8. Bozzer hit a last second shot, that was close enough for a review, (tivo confirms Boozer hit shot before the buzzer) but NBC just cut away without showing the replay. NBA rules states any controversey at the end of halves or game must be reviwed by refs to determine if a shot was good before the light or buzzer goes off. Guess what no reiviews

What was more surprising Boozer actually gave a fuc about that final shot. it shows him arguing with the refs. I mean they lost by 6 if the shot went down, why would he care soooo much?

I bet in enough games where the Under looks good, and the other team dominating by 15 pts. only to see the refs blow the whistle in the final two minutes to send both teams into bonus. Bye bye Under ( seems to happen alot in college)

And finally MNF the Cardinals V Bears. bears were like 8-0 or something like that, and the cards Cards moneyline was +500, bears was like -800 that night. Cards dominated the Bears first half. Then guess what? Cards second half suddenly din't know how to tackle and lost the game. Also I think bears covered if im not mistaken. I guess vegas dint want to pay all them guys who took the underdog.

Not everything is what you see.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:12 AM   #5
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

I think people are missing the real point here with this whole scandal.. the important thing to me is that this proves how easy it is to fix NBA games as a ref.. people that have been saying for ever that conspiracy theories are stupid etc. etc.. they have bene proven wrong.. the fact is the NBA is the most subjectively offficiated game there is.. EVERYTHING is a judgment call... and stars can easily be given preferential treatment and are given preferential treatment. The truly sad and shocking part though is that everyone really knows this.. they just play along.. it's like professional wrestling.. if it wasn't done like this no one would watch probably..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:14 AM   #6
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

The NBA and other professional sports leagues have been rigged for many years now.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: