Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How are the Clippers 0-6?

Everyone thought the Clippers were going to be a top team, with the addition of Thorton and Davis, but they are the worst team right now. I havent been watching any of their games, but how is that possible?
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How are the Clippers 0-6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Everyone thought the Clippers were going to be a top team, with the addition of Thorton and Davis, but they are the worst team right now. I havent been watching any of their games, but how is that possible?

Tough schedule, players using the first 6 games as a preseason (since a couple of starters were injured during the preseason) and some bad coaching decisions...That's probably how we got there.

If we played the Grizzles, Twolves and others, we wouldn't look this bad
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
livlife2k
I brick open layups

livlife2k has decent reputation

Quote:
first of all, if you haven't watched any of their games, how can you say they are the worst team in the league?
so, far we've played the Lakers twice, the Nuggets, the Jazz twice,the Rockets and the Mavs....pretty tough schedule for the first 7 games of the season, especially when Baron Davis and/or Marcus Camby were out for some of those games.
No excuses though...good news is we won today...
livlife2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:27 AM   #4
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by livlife2k
first of all, if you haven't watched any of their games, how can you say they are the worst team in the league?

i think he just meant record-wise.
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
Grape Ape
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Grape Ape has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Top team? I think the most realistic would think The Clippers have a shot at the 8th playoff seed at best.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They havnt been running full strength this entire year. So naturally they will struggle. Also they have many new players learning to play with each other. They have played the Lakers twice as well. Not an easy start to the season. Give em time to adjust and get healthy
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Qlippers
Decent playground baller

Qlippers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
They havnt been running full strength this entire year. So naturally they will struggle. Also they have many new players learning to play with each other. They have played the Lakers twice as well. Not an easy start to the season. Give em time to adjust and get healthy
i love the SN: Ihatetimthomas.

Has anyone noticed the team is better w/o Tim? He's a blackhole, he holds the ball forever on offense.
Qlippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
i love the SN: Ihatetimthomas.

Has anyone noticed the team is better w/o Tim? He's a blackhole, he holds the ball forever on offense.

lol, had this before he became a clipp. And thats another reason for my hatred towards him. He is either gonna chuck it or wait a while and then chuck it.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: