Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #16
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Is Rachel Ray sexy ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
she's cute.

but she's pudgy and talks too much.

My thoughts exactly...but, I would still do her. Any woman who's a good cook is a plus in my book.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #17
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

okay, ive been looking at some of her pics, and no, she isn't sexy at all.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #18
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

The FHM photoshoot didn't work out as great because she's more of a classy pretty than like a ho put on some hotpants type.

DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #19
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

yup rachael ray is not that bad at all, plus she's almost 40 so id say she's doin fine I tap
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #20
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

she's hot but her voice is annoying to me.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no, she's cute but that's as far as she goes..if she was an obnoxious whiny little twit this wouldn't even be a topic
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 AM   #22
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
The FHM photoshoot didn't work out as great because she's more of a classy pretty than like a ho put on some hotpants type.

nice nip slip
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:44 AM   #23
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

yes rachel ray is reallly sexy. i'll take her in no time.
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:46 AM   #24
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that is your normal rachel ray. i would hit. but far from sexy.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:46 AM   #25
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

I'd eat her cooking!
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:55 AM   #26
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I'd eat her cooking!
when i say i'd hit, eating is part of my recipe.

edit* bastard lol
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #27
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, this thread doesn't feel a year and a half old.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #28
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

Rachel Ray is basically a sausage with hair and a mouth. No way.
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #29
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I'd do her.

+1. As long as she made me some dinner after!
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #30
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

I just googled her and then I said this was a stupid question..
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: