Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 09:04 AM   #16
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

No.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:42 AM   #17
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Nash, Kobe, T-Mac, KG, and Duncan will probably be the west starters.

Can Odom beat out AK47, Melo, Marion, Peja, Dirk, Magette, Diaw, Rashard, Jason Richardson and Ray Allen? There's a lot of competition there.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #18
mr. crossover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mr. crossover has an OK reputation so far

I THINK LAMAR WILL BE THE NEXT PIPPEN ALONG SIDE KOBE. DURING THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON HE CAME ALON PRETTY WELL IN THE TRIANGLE AND PHIL WAS JUST TEACHING THE BASICS TO THIS SQUAD WHO ALMOST MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND (6 SECONDS OUCH ). I TRULY BELIEVE WE WILL SEE A DIFFERENT LAMAR NEXT SEASON THAT ALL OF US DIE HARD LAKER FANS WILL LIKE!!!!!
mr. crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #19
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millencolin735
Then why did Sheed make it? Lamar actually had a better allaround statistical season. Sheed only made it cause his team was winning if the lakers were winning like that then hell Mihm probably woulda got some all-star talk.

Flip Saunders put the Pistons on the All-Star roster. Did he not?
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 05:38 PM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
..if lakers improve...he (lamar) will make the all-star team...

Maybe so.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:03 PM   #21
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default yes

he deserves to be an all star. hes one of the few underrated players.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:21 PM   #22
Kosova-Lakers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Kosova-Lakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Maybe so.
no
Kosova-Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #23
lakers4life
I airball my layups

lakers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default odom an all star

i dont think so. as much as i like his game, he is just too inconsistent. if he plays a whole season like he did against phx in the playoffs, then yes but i dont see him doing that. i think we should trade him now while he still has value before everyone sees what i think most laker fans believe.
lakers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:19 AM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosova-Lakers
no

yes
Old 07-14-2006, 06:56 PM   #25
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here
Default too many good forwards in the west

i think odom has great talent, but for him to become an allstar he would have to be the 1st option, and that is already out of the question. i hope so though he is a triple double threat every night. I hope his defense picks up this coming year, that is only weakest part of his game, and that is pretty good. I hope odom is not traded, look what he did in the playoffs, he is getting comfortable in the offense and will be a beast. But signing rady will hurt him because he will sometimes have to guard pfs and he is a sf, he said it himself. I think the best line up will be going big w/ both kwame and mihm, and rady off the bench for points, but that would cancel out why he came here, to create more lanes for kobe and odom. either way, the lakers front court is pretty solid.
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:03 AM   #26
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Odom is going to be an all-star next year because he is going to step up his play for his deceased son that he just lost. Lately, I have been really wanting and hoping that the Lakers can rise to prominence again next year, and I think the crisis that Odom is going through now is the type of thing that will motive him to step up his play for his deceased son.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:40 AM   #27
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I wouldnt count on that. Odom get's discouraged easily.

But he definitely will come out stronger in his play than next year
Old 07-16-2006, 03:41 PM   #28
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

It is possible. Now with Vlad Radmonovic, he isn't forced to carry the rest of the load of perimeter scoring for the Lakers, and he came on nicely at the end of the season. He will have to stay healthy the whole first half, and put up big numbers. If he concentrates on his rebounding and gets say, 11.5, or somewhere around there, along with maybe 19-22 ppg, a couple of steals and blocks, and some big games against big name players, then he will. I think the key is his rebounding. He will be forced to carry the load down low if and when C Mihm gets traded, and I think he will shine.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: