Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    <<< How's mine? Did it myself.
    Very nice man

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Default Re: 2012 Insidehoops Christmas Avatar

Yeah Buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Sounds a bit extreme. For me to want to take the time to meet up with Brandon and fight him I'd have to truly dislike or hate the guy. If he wanted a truce right now I'd take it just like I have with other people trolling me. This stuff doesn't affect me enough to make me want to fight.

There is nobody here on ISH that I wouldn't smooth over conflict with if they wanted to.
    I guess that's just me, man.

Perhaps, I should think about the aftermath about getting into a fight too (or if the case were to happen to you), but what do you do when someone's one your case for that long ?

It sucks too that I had to bring up fighting, when were in a thread dedicated to a Christmas theme, which supposed to be more of a peaceful time.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    In a way, because there will probably never be a precaution of an actual physical altercation... lot of posters will just keep talking a lot of shit, just to get a rise out of it.
    what im trying to say is that, its dissapointing that good posters dont recognise that they are making the forum worse by responding to, and effectively encouraging trolls.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Cyber bullying at its finest in here.

But just in case some of ya'll do meet up and fight, make sure to record it so we can all see it and point fingers and laugh.

Ahhhh, that'll be some good times, good times...

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Chips is right... people (especially me) need to get better at ignoring the trolls because it's definitely degrading the quality of ISH when we lash out, retaliate or write essays in response.

RRR3 they will eventually go away. At one point most of ISH probably remembers... I had a troll posse of like 15-20 that would come into ANY thread I post in and try to rip me and shake me. Most of them are now RIP and I'm still here going strong. The rest have made peace and let it go.

I still have a few like Smoke117 and Brandon who hope I die... but don't let them affect you man. When I get off the forum I don't even think about these guys but considering how bitter they are towards me I know for a fact they carry that anger with them.

I still have a few like Smoke117 and Brandon who hope I die...
    These guys probably don't even want any part in fronting with you in RL.

Please use my avatar and put the hat on. Will rep. Thanks.

These guys probably don't even want any part in fronting with you in RL.
    Smoke flat out told me he was going to KILL me.... I gave him my address and he never showed up. Now he just resorts to posting ways he wishes I will die at my job. Some of these kids just have A LOT of pent up rage for God knows why... and want to flex on people.

I learned young to be very careful of who you tangle with because the most unassuming looking guys are the psycho murderers. The ones who avoid conflict are the ones you DON'T want to piss off. The ones who egg people on, want to fight and throw the first punch are usually mentally weak punks who are the first to cry for mercy.

Smoke flat out told me he was going to KILL me.... I gave him my address and he never showed up. Now he just resorts to posting ways he wishes I will die at my job. Some of these kids just have A LOT of pent up rage for God knows why... and want to flex on people.

I learned young to be very careful of who you tangle with because the most unassuming looking guys are the psycho murderers. The ones who avoid conflict are the ones you DON'T want to piss off. The ones who egg people on, want to fight and throw the first punch are usually mentally weak punks who are the first to cry for mercy.
    for earlier posts
    I don't think Smoke really wants to kill you, though. Actually wanting to kill someone is pretty f'ed up, to say the least. I think Smoke just has anger problems, maybe? He can be a decent poster when he's not raging.

repped

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    for earlier posts
    I don't think Smoke really wants to kill you, though. Actually wanting to kill someone is pretty f'ed up, to say the least. I think Smoke just has anger problems, maybe? He can be a decent poster when he's not raging.
    I thought so too but all he ever says to me is shit like "I hope you fall off a ladder and snap your knees" etc. I mean that sounds like a mentally unstable guy to me who's not trolling.

You know what's funny ?

If you follow MMA, me and a couple of friends went down to a Wild Wings bar in Burlington, Toronto. The main event was GSP vs Condit and it was right about to start. Out of nowhere, this drunk guy starts harassing and threatening this other group of table and starts saying shit like:

"F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you ! Come see me after the fight !" while throwing up middle fingers and everything. He was doing this for the better part of close to half an hour. Me and my friends are sitting right in the middle of this (thought we were in high school again ) drunk asshole/his crew (who did not even bother to tell him to shut up) and some other group of people. I think he tried to provoke them because they looked smaller and younger, because from what I observed, they did nothing to provoke the drunk guy.

The management finally kicked that guy out, but he was outside banging on the window where that same group was sitting, over and over again... until finally some guy, who was NOT involved any of this finally had enough, went outside and started to front on the guy because he was pissing him and his group off.

The guy was cussing for that whole period started back peddling FAST and wanted to know part of this other guy (who was more bigger than the other group of people). Eventually, the drunk dude's friends had to come in and stop that other guy from ripping his head off.

Pretty much no different from what you have to deal with from here, in a way. People who bark a lot, don't always have the biggest bite or are toothless. Most are just bluffing.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 11-28-2012 at 07:25 PM.

You know what's funny ?

If you follow MMA, me and a couple of friends went down to a Wild Wings bar in Burlington, Toronto. The main event was GSP vs Condit and it was right about to start. Out of nowhere, this drunk guy starts harassing and threatening this other group of table and starts saying shit like:

"F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you ! Come see me after the fight !" while throwing up middle fingers and everything. Me and my friends are sitting right in the middle of this (thought we were in high school again ) drunk asshole/his crew (who did not even bother to tell him to shut up) and some other group of people. I think he tried to provoke them because they looked smaller and younger.

The management finally kicked that guy out, but he was outside banging on the window where that same group was sitting, over and over again... until finally some guy, who was NOT involved any of this finally had enough, went outside and started to front on the guy because he was pissing him and his group off.

The guy was cussing for that whole period started back peddling FAST and wanted to know part of this other guy (who was more bigger than the other group of people). Eventually, the drunk dude's friends had to come in and stop that other guy from ripping his head off.

Pretty much no different from what you have to deal with from here, in a way. People who bark a lot, don't always have the biggest bite or are toothless.
    Yup.... they either back down or are too prideful and get destroyed. Just like little dog complex. The little dog may bark up a storm at a big dog until the big dog walks up... then the little dog will piss itself, roll over like a puss or get torn to shreds.