Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: I HATE Boston's announcers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC-RAPTORS
Lol they are kinda funny tho. When Ukic was destroying Rondo on every play, one them started laughing and say, "who is this kid ahhah"
Did you happen to miss the part where they were pretty much saying there's no way in hell that Ukic should ever get by Rondo?

Or the part where it became a "great game" only when they got the lead?

Or the part where every call against the C's was wrong and every call against the Raps was right?

Or the part where everytime we made a nice play it was because of their poor D rather than our good O?

Honestly, listening to Tommy whine and ***** for 2 and a half hours gets me so pissed.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Jack is the best colour guy like side of JVG. Seriously, I love his old school attitude, like when KG all over Bosh on every play and Jack mentioned that Chris has got to clear space with his elbows to teach KG that he can't get that close to him on the catch; "If he doesn't back off, then make him lose some teeth." Love it.

That reminds me, does anyone want to start an online Raps fan monetary fund so that we can hire Oakley to work 1-on-1 with Joey this offseason? I want someone to become Oak 2.0, and he's the only one who has got the body to do it.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #18
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Jack is the best colour guy like side of JVG. Seriously, I love his old school attitude, like when KG all over Bosh on every play and Jack mentioned that Chris has got to clear space with his elbows to teach KG that he can't get that close to him on the catch; "If he doesn't back off, then make him lose some teeth." Love it.

That reminds me, does anyone want to start an online Raps fan monetary fund so that we can hire Oakley to work 1-on-1 with Joey this offseason? I want someone to become Oak 2.0, and he's the only one who has got the body to do it.

Jawai, baby...that kid is built like a gorilla. Send him to the Oakville academy and he could swat down guys like garnett with ease.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
Jawai, baby...that kid is built like a gorilla. Send him to the Oakville academy and he could swat down guys like garnett with ease.
I'd rather Joey do it. Who knows what would happen if someone retaliated against Jawai with a swift kick to the left ventricle...
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

Tommy Points !!!!!!!!!!!!!
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #21
huppcap
Local High School Star

Wondered what Heinsohn said when Garnett leveled Bellineli with a totally bush league screen (can't believe there was not even a foul call on that one but I digress.) a few weeks back or when Garnett was giving elbows out to the Blazers and then Aldridge pushed Garnett back?

Heinsohn is a totally ass!
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #22
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

Their lead announcer is a greasy little weasel, and then Tommy is just a whining, senile blowhard. Both of them are totally classless, like almost every other team in the leagues announcers will at least pay some compliments to the opposing teams, aknowledge when they're doing well. By comparison, Weasely and Tommy are both petty little children. The Celtics can't get bad again soon enough.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Their lead announcer is a greasy little weasel, and then Tommy is just a whining, senile blowhard. Both of them are totally classless, like almost every other team in the leagues announcers will at least pay some compliments to the opposing teams, aknowledge when they're doing well. By comparison, Weasely and Tommy are both petty little children. The Celtics can't get bad again soon enough.
Tommy even whines when Mike doesn't jinx the opposing team at the FT line. He's the most unprofessional, biased, commentator in the league by far.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: