Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Derrick Rose:"Why can't i be MVP?"

Rose: "Why can't I be MVP?"

ISH: "Well, Derrick. You see. Your usage rate is too high for how average your TS% is. And, really, you need to work on getting your PER up. How can we take you seriously as an MVP if your PER isn't top 5? Yeah, yeah. 25 and 8 SOUNDS good and #1 in the East sounds good too .. But WE know what makes an MVP."

High School Starter DRose.IS.da.MAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasonresno
    Rose: "Why can't I be MVP?"

ISH: "Well, Derrick. You see. Your usage rate is too high for how average your TS% is. And, really, you need to work on getting your PER up. How can we take you seriously as an MVP if your PER isn't top 5? Yeah, yeah. 25 and 8 SOUNDS good and #1 in the East sounds good too .. But WE know what makes an MVP."
    Lol its funny reading some of these comments, who would have thought he would be so good so quick? No wonder Rose has so many haters, cuz he proved all of these guys wrong so quick. good job bringing these old threads out.

Talking about PER, even though its a bullshit stat, but Derrick Rose might get into the Top 5 of PER, hes only a lil behind paul and Kobe, http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...r%2fstatistics

what excuse will the haters come up with after that? We will wait and see, Rose will prove them wrong again

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

What's really funny is Rose himself mentioned best player in the league and MVP in the same sentence and all his fans say the two aren't linked. From the horse's mouth. He probably thinks he's the best player in the league, just like a bunch of his fanboys. Rofl. :)

Banned

I think Dwight is the best player in the NBA but I think Rose deserves the Mvp this year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    55 games?
    this dude got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    What's really funny is Rose himself mentioned best player in the league and MVP in the same sentence and all his fans say the two aren't linked. From the horse's mouth. He probably thinks he's the best player in the league, just like a bunch of his fanboys. Rofl. :)

Wow you are trying waaay too hard.

Butthurt.

5-time NBA All-Star

Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

fans are so delusional it is simply unreal. It is a good thing they have to actual perform, just because you say it doesn't mean it will happen.

I don't know what is more ludacris Rose averaging 25+ ppg while dishing 8 assists or Rose shooting over 30 % 3pt or Rose shooting 85% FT this entire year. It is like damned if you damned if you don't or Bulls win 53 games.
    and
    Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Kind of Amazing.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Reach much?

I just want to know if you actually "rolled on the floor laughing"?

Sorry your feelings are hurt.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

And?

That's a good thing. I want the leader of my team to feel night in and night out he's the best player on the court. He needs to be a little cocky

rose said on espn radio just recently that Deng's got his MVP vote.

Deng is the best player in the league for Rose

Local High School Star

The Reach is strong in this one.

Well, according to your logic: LBJ said Rose is the MVP too. So straight from the "supposed MVPs" mouth: Rose is the MVP.

Well, according to your logic: Jordan said Rose is the MVP. So straight from the mouth of the greatest player of all time..

See? This is just tiring :/

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    Nope. IMO the bucks will win around 47-50 games, the Bulls will win around 46-49. Neither of them will win 55 games.
    look at this moron