Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #496
Zenji
LA Galaxy

Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry combined to shoot 90% when we played GSW.

I think Monta finished with 45, Steph in the 30s. GSW now 14-2 in my game....

Curry is insane good in this game. I use GSW a lot vs friends or online, Curry just does not miss jumpers and Monta i just take it to the paint with him at will.
Zenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #497
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Does any body else have trouble inbounding the ball? I push pass and nothing happens -.- even got a 5 sec call just now DX
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #498
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Does any body else have trouble inbounding the ball? I push pass and nothing happens -.- even got a 5 sec call just now DX
Nah. try getting/using a new stick.

Sometimes I get the ball in the paint (from a pass) and have to press the stick like a mad man to get the player to go up with it though.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #499
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

I brought the Pacers a championship in my 3rd year and they returned the favor by offering me a 1 year contract for 2.5 mil. Other teams were all in the 9-13 mil range. I asked for more, and they cut it in half and said take it or leave it.

What pricks.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:21 AM   #500
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

after emeka okafor got injured the other day, my myplayer team insists on using derrick rose as the starting center. he had been coming off the bench before since i took his job, no idea why the computer wont trade him away for a big man. they need to have some sort of lineup management ability in myplayer mode, its ****ing retarded that the comp would ever start derrick rose at center.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:45 AM   #501
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

this game is so whack sometimes. before the all star break i was getting 41 minutes per game. get voted an all star reserve and put up like 20 points off the bench in very limited minutes. after the all star game my minutes were cut to like 9 and im coming off the bench for my regular team... im the best player on my team how the hell do they bench me now?? god damnit this broken ass game pisses me off sometimes.

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 01-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #502
NastaMaverick
College star

uh, so i was just online using the warriors and i was going up for a layup and i missed and then it randomly was like out bounds t-wolves ball...so i was like ok, that was weird but no biggie cause i was winning lol but then all of a sudden the ball completely disappears and the players are dribbling, shooting, etc. like its normal hahaha the dude i was playing with quit after a couple more plays...it was so strange, anyone else have this problem?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #503
nightprowler10
Hold the door

They must've fixed the game 7 bug because I tried playing again and won and this it actually went to the press conference.

Yeah boy! Won finals MVP as well.

In my third year now and the Knicks REALLY suck when I'm not on the floor. Melo actually went from stud to dud in my second season, which is why I had to take over his position. I think I'm just gonna rack up my stats and sign somewhere else next year unless they really improve the team.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #504
nightprowler10
Hold the door

Started off my third season averaging almost 37 points a game, and zero endorsements. Then by the end of November I had a rematch against Miami (we beat them in the ECF in 6 games) and I scored 43 as we blew them out. As soon as I quit the game I had something like 6 endorsements waiting on me! Designed my own shoe (+5 dunk) followed by a sneaker billboard, sneaker mag cover, and sneaker commercial with CP3, Melo, and Wade. I have 17 endorsements now.

Oh and I'm on style mag cover. Nice grey suit with headband.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #505
outbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death

Yeah one of the bugs. Only happens for me when I'm inbounding from in my half sometimes. It's really really really annoying and i've tried 3 different controllers (one is only a month or so old) so don't tell me it's my controller. Nothing responds until the 5 second call. I also get alot of times where the clock doesn't stop counting down after a bucket and just keeps going while waiting for someone to inbound on the other team, annoying in close games.
Other bugs i'm getting are NBA today update failing and rookies arms going dark black (even on white guys) and newly added shoes just being solid white. Also have found it's easier rebounding on shorter players then tall ones. My 6'6 shooting guard and my 6'3 pg inhale the boards whereas my 7' center gets out rebounded by point guards. Maybe speed or quickness affects boards this year?

Anyone else have trouble sticking to just one player? I've restarted since the official rookies came out but i keep swapping between my center, pf and sg. I wanted more realistic stats (my teams always seem to lose unless i dominate) but if i put the difficulty above all star my team loses every game that i sim and only wins when i play.

Atm i'm trying to stick to my sg who's in his second year rated 80ovr, averaging 25ppg,4rb,5ast,2stls and .8blks (8 min qrts, I'm leading scoring by 5 and in the top 5 in assists, leading steals too). Seems i have to stop myself from scoring 50+ every game and force myself to dish out 10 assists first. He's in contention for MVP,most improved player and defensive player of the year. Took the bobcats to the playoffs in his first season but got knocked out in 7 by the bulls in the first round. This year we're 6th atm and hope to do better now with a decent rookie sf and Dalembert as center. Biyombo seems to have dissapeared from the game and Walkers regressed as now i handle the ball and dish out most of our assists.

Last edited by outbreak : 01-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #506
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Hit my very first game winner. Appropriate I did so since the only reason it got so close was because I couldn't hit anything during the 4th.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #507
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Drafted to the Jazz @12. 6'7" PG. 15 games in I took Harris' starting role. I kinda like having Favors, Milsap, and Big Al at the forwards but my guards suck. Burks is raw and CJ never sees the floor. Bell is useless.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #508
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Drafted to the Jazz @12. 6'7" PG. 15 games in I took Harris' starting role. I kinda like having Favors, Milsap, and Big Al at the forwards but my guards suck. Burks is raw and CJ never sees the floor. Bell is useless.
Hey, just like in real life!
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #509
Mr. I'm So Rad
Banned

I'm doing Create A Legend and the game keeps freezing after the finals. I have autosave turned off (I always play with autosave turned off) but it still keeps freezing. I'm a free agent, and when it's time for me to do contract negotiations and test free agency, the list of teams is blank and when I try to do anything the game freezes. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm on PS3 btw
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #510
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Damn, you guys are having a lot of problems with this game, huh? I don't have internet connection at the house ATM, so maybe it's got something to do with you guys' NBA 2K12 updating. Mine is running fine so far and I really hope it doesn't fuck up now after I say it's all good.

Anyway, I just wanted to post and say I restarted MyPlayer because I wanted it to be a bit more realistic. Ended up making a 6'7", 199 lb, pass-first PG. Drafted to the Suns, and I try not to score too much, but in the past three games, I've dropped 24, 20, & 17 off the bench. Nash still starts, but when I'm in the game, he gets moved to SG. Can't hit any of his damn 3's, even while being wide the fuck open.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: