Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden Is THE Most Overrated "Superstar" In NBA History

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Agreed, but some people had him as the best SG in the league at various points in the season.
    The thing is he pretty much was or was at least tied with Kobe until the All-Star break. He got injured the game before the break against the Clippers. Since then his drives are slow and he's less effective with his go-to move, the euro-step and shooting percentages has plumetted.

Very good NBA starter

26/6/5/2 on amazing efficiency (60% TS)
    led the youngest team in history to 45 wins.
    anchored the #6 offense in basketball.

all in his 1st year as a #1 option.

how is he overrated? most people consider him a top 10 player/top 2-3 SG.

seems reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bballbball
    The thing is he pretty much was or was at least tied with Kobe until the All-Star break. He got injured the game before the break against the Clippers. Since then his drives are slow and he's less effective with his go-to move, the euro-step and shooting percentages has plumetted.
    Plus, the refs don't call flopping as much in the playoffs.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Plus, the refs don't call flopping as much in the playoffs.
    Tell that to Fisher, Martin, and Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by bballbball
    Tell that to Fisher, Martin, and Durant.
    None of their games are as dependent on flopping as Harden's.

For the longest time I kept reading about the "greatness" of Ginobili. Now I guess Harden has supplanted him as a true "superstar."

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
    Put Harden in Greece, he will look like the black Manu Ginobili.
    This is exactly true. Harden may have his defects, but if he played for Greece, he would be their best player. But, of course, to Euroleague, it's all a conspiracy to get his boy, Spanoulis, and Greece down and out. For what reason? Hold on to your seat now-------- because Stern is afraid of them. Wow.. If that's not mentally delusional, I don't know what is.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Dude had strep throat.. (I've had it twice, next time the doctor says I get it, I have to have my tonsils removed.. point being both times I had it I ran a extreme fever and couldn't even get out of bed), but continue the hate. Now that there is blood in the water the sharks will circle.

Just like they did on "MissBrook" or "LeChoke" huh? If his coach managed to keep Lin out of this game (who offered nothing) and then came up epic in game 7 like he did in game 5, the same retards would be comparing his effort to Jordan's "flu game".. because we all know everything comes back to that and then that resorts to a Jordan vs Kobe Feud. It's the circle of life.

The more things change the more things stay the same on this fly by night bash site. (quick, where is the next "who's greater? player A or player B" thread?

Like another poster stated above, it was obvious a step was missing from his drive late in the season.. dude crossed people up with ease and led the entire league in and ones and could drive towards the basket batter than almost every single player. He didn't just jack up threes.. obviously something was wrong. Keep hating on what Harden was able to accomplish in his first season in Houston with pretty much a entire roster who also had their first season in Houston though.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    yea thats why we in tha semis, and your team been fishing since last weekend
    *Cough*East*Cough*
    Still irrelevant thou. People care more about Kobe tweeting at home than your team playing

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    He's not a superstar and I don't think many people consider him to be one. He is, however, a very talented young player who will only get better.
    90% of the Houston Rockets fan base claims he is a superstar, and they will ban you from their forum for questioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    Superstar? Harden was never considered a superstar.

He is a good all-star player.

And he has been injured for months. He hasn't been as good since.
    Tell that to clutchfans.net where you get banned for even questioning his superstar status, or even saying he's not as good as Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
    Put Harden in Greece, he will look like the black Manu Ginobili.
    Put Harden in Greece, and after 3 games lost by whatever team he is playing on, due to his ball hogging and selfishness...........and the home fans of his own team will kill him before he even gets out of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    lebron is tha most overrated superstar in NBA history.
    But LeBron is a superstar. Harden is a "superstar". There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    This is exactly true. Harden may have his defects, but if he played for Greece, he would be their best player. But, of course, to Euroleague, it's all a conspiracy to get his boy, Spanoulis, and Greece down and out. For what reason? Hold on to your seat now-------- because Stern is afraid of them. Wow.. If that's not mentally delusional, I don't know what is.
    Harden would be kicked off of any good Euroleague team. Playing zero defense is NOT tolerated in any good Euroleague team. Playing that selfishly and THAT stupidly is NOT tolerated even in the very worst Euroleague teams.

Coaches in Euroleague would can his ass, and the fans there would absolutely HATE him, and you are totally psychotic if you believe anything to the contrary of that.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-04-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Harden would be kicked off of any good Euroleague team. Playing zero defense is NOT tolerated in any good Euroleague team. Playing that selfishly and THAT stupidly is NOT tolerated even in the very worst Euroleague teams.

Coaches in Euroleague would can his ass, and the fans there would absolutely HATE him, and you are totally psychotic if you believe anything to the contrary of that.
    You know at a certain point you have to ask yourself why everyone on this site thinks you're off your rocker. It's either you're a genius or you need help. I tend to believe it's the latter. LOL