Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default Damn, this chick just called me a "Borderline Rapist". WTF?

SMH right now.....At like 12 something me and this chick I'm f*ckin with went to the mall in Osceola....I mean, she's like my friend/ Occasional sex buddy when we are both sexually frustrated. Anyway, to get to the point, I kinda talked her into going into the bathroom with me for a quicky. She was saying no, but I talked her into and when we got in there she obviously wanted to do it.

So, we get done, leave the bathroom and look for somewhere to sit and eat real quick...While we are eating she starts to talk to talk to me about "forcing" her to do that...I lol'd and said "You liked it, admit it, it was a rush huh?"....So she admitted "Ofcource I did" and laughed...All cool....She then ask me "Are you like that with the other girls you f*ck with?"....I then say "Like what, taking them to the mall bathroom?"...She then say's "No, so agressive, and demanding like that, almost like you wont take no for an answer"...

So I'm starting to look a little confused, so I add, "Umm, yeah, I can be a little sexually persuasive"...She then adds this f*cking gem..."Yeah, sexually persuasive can be a good term for you, but it sometimes it's like your a borderline Rapist lol".....My whole facial expression changed...I was f*cking heated....I was like "Border line rapist? WTF?"...And then she had the nerve to laugh at the end...You just don't use the "R" word and then give a fake laugh to soften your obvious swipe at me...So I was kinda pissed off for the rest of our time there...So when I got back home, I called another chick I use to mess with,I told her what the other chick said and asked her was I Sexually demanding....And she said, "Umm, I wouldn't say that, or that your a rapist or anything, but you do get kind of grabby and force full, I mean some chicks like that kind of thing, so it isn't really bad I guess"....She was obviously indicating that she wasn't a huge fan of it.

Basically, I wanna ask you guy's is being sexually persuasive borderline rape? I'll let you know what I'm like personally when it comes to these things.

Default Re: Damn, this chick just called me a "Borderline Rapist". WTF?

Just hope she doesn't press charges

I'd be pissed too if someone called me a rapist even though we just had sex.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Just hope she doesn't press charges
    She wont do that, she wanted as much as me....

In the end it all comes down to whether or not you use roofies and how many of them.

After reading that i kinda-of got horny

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    She wont do that, she wanted as much as me....

sounds like she just felt like a dirty skank for ****ing in the bathroom and wanted to blame someone else but her herself.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    After reading that i kinda-of got horny
    lol, what...

anyway the girl you called was pretty much spot on. some girls like aggressive guys, some girls like gentlemen. i'd try and feel the situation and find a happy medium.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    sounds like she just felt like a dirty skank for ****ing in the bathroom and wanted to blame someone else but her herself.
    But, she's not all the way wrong....I mean, that "Rape" shit was stupid to say....But I do tend to push things....I sometimes rub my hand up a chicks legs (Obviously I know the chick) at a party, and she tells me "No" but is giggling at the sametime, I then keep it going and start to say shit like "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc.....I kiss necks, bite ears, all in a way that gets me what I want...And I can't remember the last time a chick stopped me from doing that and going all the day....

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gr00vy Baby
    the explanation is easy.

you are a huge tool, everyone knows that. you're also likely to be extremely ugly. therefore, we deduce that this chick is a fatty.

she's hanging out with you because she's desperate for a guy to hang out with, and your standards are so low, you're a fit.

but because she's still technically a female, she wants to be wooed. she obviously went along with this becuase she's fat, and if she pisses you off it could be years before she gets laid again. on the other hand, you're very demanding because you have no game. you're over eager and it comes off desperate. that's probably a big reason she didnt like it.

so basically, a fat chick and some ugly dude got in a fight because the ugly dude was desperate, and wasnt treating the fat chick like a real woman (which she's not).

its kind of a gross ordeal, we really didnt wanna hear about it. but anyway, yeah, if it werent for her being fat and desperate as well, you probably would have just gone into full blown rape if you were with a normal chick who would have resisted.

star?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    But, she's not all the way wrong....I mean, that "Rape" shit was stupid to say....But I do tend to push things....I sometimes rub my hand up a chicks legs (Obviously I know the chick) at a party, and she tells me "No" but is giggling at the sametime, I then keep it going and start to say shit like "You know you wanna do this, come on, take a risk, we can get away with this, come on please, lets do this, exc.....I kiss necks, bite ears, all in a way that gets me what I want...And I can't remember the last time a chick stopped me from doing that and going all the day....
    sounds like the girl that says no is giggling because she's nervous or perhaps uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
    lol, what...

anyway the girl you called was pretty much spot on. some girls like aggressive guys, some girls like gentlemen. i'd try and feel the situation and find a happy medium.
    Yeah, I can't find a medium though...I go All out...It's like my dick and my soul takes me over....Especially when I'm drunk, I turn into a souless hearltess asshole at times...

High School Varsity 6th Man Naruto-sama's Avatar

sounds like you way overreacted. Sounds to me like she was just making a point and exaggerated it like many people do to be funny about it or indicate its just an exaggeration with the laugh, and then you took it too literally.

I'm assuming you're a pretty emotional dude.

the explanation is easy.

you are a huge tool, everyone knows that. you're also likely to be extremely ugly. therefore, we deduce that this chick is a fatty.

she's hanging out with you because she's desperate for a guy to hang out with, and your standards are so low, you're a fit.

but because she's still technically a female, she wants to be wooed. she obviously went along with this becuase she's fat, and if she pisses you off it could be years before she gets laid again. on the other hand, you're very demanding because you have no game. you're over eager and it comes off desperate. that's probably a big reason she didnt like it.

so basically, a fat chick and some ugly dude got in a fight because the ugly dude was desperate, and wasnt treating the fat chick like a real woman (which she's not).

its kind of a gross ordeal, we really didnt wanna hear about it. but anyway, yeah, if it werent for her being fat and desperate as well, you probably would have just gone into full blown rape if you were with a normal chick who would have resisted.
    Way off...

She's a sexy ass latina...Likes to party....I have sex very often, but she satisfies me more than most chicks I fukk with...I usually get much ass from multiple chicks working at my job...I'm not desperate as much as I'm a sex addict/Risk taker....She also get's laid alot...She's kind of a slut really.

So far the polygraph machine is running smooth and accurate.

but here it blows up because you obviously made this part up to save face.

you admitted you're sexually frustrated, that multiple girls think you're a desperate rapist, that you grab and fondle chicks at parties who dont want anything to do with you, and then tried to end it by saying "but i always get what i want...."

WOW.
    What are you doing?...You're breaking up my sentences to fit an agenda or something?....I'm agressive, but if a chick tells me "No" and means it, then I would stop.

But you obviously never been with a chick who giggles while telling you no, only to egg you on because she wants it just as much.