Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
Mask the Embiid
Banned

Default Huge pedo bust, naps 24 possible child rapist/killers.The police arent all bad.

yup, look exactly how i pictured them to look before i clicked the link for the most part.You can pretty much guess the race of people just based off the crime now adays.

Quote:
A police officer, a nurse and a firefighter were among two dozen men arrested for trying to meet with underage teens for sex following a sting operation, the New Jersey attorney general’s office said.

The 24 alleged child predators thought they were chatting with underage girls and boys via social media and chat apps, New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said at a press conference Tuesday.

But when they arrived at an “undercover house” where they thought they were meeting the teens for sex, they were arrested, Grewal said.

New Jersey’s Division of Criminal Justice, the New Jersey Regional Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office and New Jersey State Police collaborated on the week-long sting operation, known as “Operation Open House.”

“These 24 men were allegedly lurking on social media looking for vulnerable, underage boys and girls to sexually assault,” Grewal said. “Instead… they ended up preying upon undercover officers posing as children.”

One of the men who was arrested, Howell Police Sgt. Richard Conte, claimed he was a 19-year-old boy and believed he was chatting with a 15-year-old girl, according to Grewal.

A nurse, a firefighter, college students and a registered sex offender were also arrested during the course of the operation, he said.

“In short, these defendants come from all walks of life, but as we allege in our complaints, they shared a depraved and dangerous proclivity to sexually exploit underage children,” he said.

All of the men have been charged with second-degree attempted luring or enticing a child with a purpose to commit a criminal offense against the child, according to Veronica Allende, Director of the Division of Criminal Justice. Some of the men face additional charges as well, she said.

Grewal warned parents to monitor their children’s social media use and make sure all of the apps they’re using are “age appropriate.”

“Let them know that the people they encounter may not be who they initially seem to be,” he said.

The operation was meant to serve as a warning, Grewal noted.

“We want child predators to know that we’re on social media too,” he said. “And that the next child they target may be an undercover officer waiting for them with handcuffs.”

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...493612511.html
Mask the Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:42 AM   #2
iamgine

Default Re: Huge pedo bust, naps 24 possible child rapist/killers.The police arent all bad.

This is why you ask for their picture and validate it first before meeting them. Geez amateurs.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Default Re: Huge pedo bust, naps 24 possible child rapist/killers.The police arent all bad.

Cops aren't inherently bad. It's the system that ultimately corrupts them and creates 'bad apples'.

Last edited by andgar923 : 09-19-2018 at 10:49 AM.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:43 AM   #4
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

I dont understand how this entrapment holds up in court? if the pedo is chatting with a grown man, how can you charge him with soliciting a minor for sex if he was talking to a grown man? do we charge people on falacy and not reality? The best they can do is charge them with intent. most of these people will plead guilty though because there morons.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #5
ScalsFan21
Atkinson Fam Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Cops are inherently bad. It's the system that ultimately corrupts them and creates 'bad apples'.

I think there's some truth to this, but I guess the counter would be... is there something about being a cop that attracts a certain type of person to it? Someone who would want to be the law? I don't know how I feel about that.

But this was a great job, 24 busts is great.
ScalsFan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #6
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
I think there's some truth to this, but I guess the counter would be... is there something about being a cop that attracts a certain type of person to it? Someone who would want to be the law? I don't know how I feel about that.

But this was a great job, 24 busts is great.

Btw... I meant to state 'areN'T' inherently bad, typo on my behalf.

I think the majority of cops have good intentions.

But...

One must have a certain personality/trait that makes them want to become cops. It's a hard process that is long, it aint something that someone just sorta falls into.

People that join the military sort of fall into it for different reasons. People don't just fall into becoming cops.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #7
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

We need to stop white people from immigrating to the US until we figure what the hell is going on
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #8
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
We need to stop white people from immigrating to the US until we figure what the hell is going on

We're gonna have to do some explaining over that Christopher Vargas cat though. Looks from South of the border.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:30 AM   #9
CelticBaller
You mad?

Lol pedophiles really live up the the stereotypical look
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:40 AM   #10
ZenMaster
Whap'em

I wonder, doesn't the police investigate these people outside of the specific chat they had with them themselves? It only says in the article that they've been arrested and charged for this, but if you've found out about these guys through chat, then isn't there a good chance they've already done this in the past and there are young girls out there in need of help?
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:00 PM   #11
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
We're gonna have to do some explaining over that Christopher Vargas cat though. Looks from South of the border.
Ha, he's from Jersey so odds are he's PR or DR
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:43 PM   #12
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:

Hold this one tightly to your chest as you can. Yes, pedophile crime in the US is one of the few crimes where whites are accountable in line with their population.
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 PM   #13
SomeBlackDude
Decent college freshman

was this pedo ring run out of a pizza parlor?
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:28 PM   #14
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
I think thatís called racism.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:48 PM   #15
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

I accept all criticism for this post.

I can't find the link nor did I verify at the time (but it made sense). Someone that was an expert on pedos posted that pedophiles want others to get caught. Why? so 'they' don't get caught.

huh?

He went on to explain that it's usually a ring and in order for them not to get caught they nab others and wash their hands clean. Unsurprisingly it's people in government, influence, law enforcement that are involved in these rings. They want to get rid of connections and evidence.

It sorta makes sense I suppose. Same way gay politicians are strongly anti gay to cover up for their gayness.

So when Trump and company started some of these busts (although some operations were started under Obama), it was theorized that Trump and company were trying to cover their tracks. After all, Trump has been associated with notorious pedos and has been accused of being one.

Another connection....

When the 'me too' movement first started some shit went under the rug. I know for a FACT that Hollywood is filled with pedos. We all know about the 'casting couch' and sexual predators, but there's always been rumours and stories of pedophilia rings in Hollywood. That shit sorta got swept under the rug and 'me too' took center stage.

I wonder why???

Not a coincidence.

Media is being controlled by those with power and they wanted to shut that shit down. Very powerful and worldwide famous celebs would've been exposed so they threw some sacrificial lambs out there as a slight of hand misdirection a la a magic trick. We have short attention span and we forgot all about the pedophilia. Even after a few months of 'me too' exposures, it sorta died down a bit. Moonves got caught up recently but there are still very powerful and famous celebs that are rapists and pedos.

Trump is part of that pedophile inner circle.

Don't get fooled y'all.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: