Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2018, 05:05 PM   #1
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Default I love how women blatantly lie to get what they want

I was standing in a checkout to do a return. I had waited for several minutes while a woman was arguing with a cashier about her return. From the interaction what was happening is the woman was trying to return a brand of clothing not sold in the store, and the item did not match the receipt. The woman claimed it was "not her fault" she bought it like that and that somebody on the floor had made a mistake. As the woman kept arguing saying she bought it like that the manager came over. I heard the manger say that the item is clearly a Walmart brand exclusive item and it's impossible to purchase it there. Of course the customer kept on arguing it wasn't her fault and threatened to call their head office. they gave her the number and she left

As I went to confront the cashier and sympathize, I asked if this happens a lot. She said yes. I said do guys do this too? She said 99% of the time it is a woman.

This is why I will never work retail. Blatant show of inhumanity disgusts me. Everyone should work a year of retail so they go through life learning how to properly treat people
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #2
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Default Re: I love how women blatantly lie to get what they want

In the dark ages I loaded the stuff people came to pick up off layaway at Kmart.

The biggest problem customers? People who want a military discount but donít have documentation.

They will pretty much call you an enemy of America.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:15 AM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Okay.

Well us humans in general can work on becoming more honest.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:19 AM   #4
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
In the dark ages I loaded the stuff people came to pick up off layaway at Kmart.

The biggest problem customers? People who want a military discount but donít have documentation.

They will pretty much call you an enemy of America.

Yeah that's pretty scummy. Trying use guilt because you're "doubting" someone that's a "veteran" by asking for documentation.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:02 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

people are trash.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:08 PM   #6
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Veterans who constantly wear vet caps and sport license plates that depict them as a vet are frowned upon by other vets who don't try to outwardly depict themselves as vets. If a discount is offered, they may accept it but they don't go out of their way to try and capitalize on every single vet/military discount that they possibly can.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:47 PM   #7
baudkarma
I usually hit open layups

Very nice, the way you called half of the human race congenital liars, based on your extensive research. I worked at the customer service desk of an electronics store many years ago, and I heard all sorts of incredible stories from customers trying to return supposedly defective purchases. And would you believe, 99% of them were men?

Here's a radical thought. A certain percentage of the human race will lie in order to get what they want or what they feel that they deserve. They just tend to like about different things.
baudkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:58 PM   #8
Facepalm
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudkarma
Very nice, the way you called half of the human race congenital liars, based on your extensive research. I worked at the customer service desk of an electronics store many years ago, and I heard all sorts of incredible stories from customers trying to return supposedly defective purchases. And would you believe, 99% of them were men?

Here's a radical thought. A certain percentage of the human race will lie in order to get what they want or what they feel that they deserve. They just tend to like about different things.
The women haters on ISH and the rest of the internet crack me up. All a bunch of mouth breathing neckbeards that hate the opposite sex because they never get any attention from females
Facepalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #9
JohnnySic
green is good

One time I bought a frying pan and when I brought it home I dropped it and it bent. So I brought it back and said they sold it to me that way and got a replacement.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #10
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
One time I bought a frying pan and when I brought it home I dropped it and it bent. So I brought it back and said they sold it to me that way and got a replacement.

the consumer advantage.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:02 AM   #11
Charlie Sheen
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
I was standing in a checkout to do a return. I had waited for several minutes while a woman was arguing with a cashier about her return. From the interaction what was happening is the woman was trying to return a brand of clothing not sold in the store, and the item did not match the receipt. The woman claimed it was "not her fault" she bought it like that and that somebody on the floor had made a mistake. As the woman kept arguing saying she bought it like that the manager came over. I heard the manger say that the item is clearly a Walmart brand exclusive item and it's impossible to purchase it there. Of course the customer kept on arguing it wasn't her fault and threatened to call their head office. they gave her the number and she left

As I went to confront the cashier and sympathize, I asked if this happens a lot. She said yes. I said do guys do this too? She said 99% of the time it is a woman.

This is why I will never work retail. Blatant show of inhumanity disgusts me. Everyone should work a year of retail so they go through life learning how to properly treat people
If this act of dishonesty disgusted you so much and affected you so deeply, why did you wait until the woman left to make your statements? Bold move standing there silently thinking about all the resentment you'd post it on the internet and win the day with later. That's alpha
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:13 AM   #12
AirTupac
♕YDK GANG♕

OP = Godzuki

Go smoke a blunt and pass out kid
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 01:04 PM   #13
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudkarma

I worked electronics. Men return more because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to quality. They play more video games. So the chances a dude is returning a product is a lot higher. Also the terms men usually return things are subjective. Most of the time it's under conditions that you can't really prove. In comparison to the OP it would be like putting a Sony TV in a Samsung box and saying they bought it that way. That's the type of shit women try and pull off and think they can get away with it. In the 5 years I worked in electronics I've never had any returns from a male that came that close.

Quote:

EVERYONE lies I agree. But in regards to the thread, women are more purposely blatant about it.
Old 09-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #14
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
If this act of dishonesty disgusted you so much and affected you so deeply, why did you wait until the woman left to make your statements? Bold move standing there silently thinking about all the resentment you'd post it on the internet and win the day with later. That's alpha

Pretty ironic coming from a dude that needs to call someone out under an alt on an anonymous message board.

Pretty alpha dog
Old 10-01-2018, 07:00 PM   #15
riseagainst
Laker Nation

3 things are certain in life: death, taxes, and the fact that women lie/cheat.

Women lie/cheat all the time, but you can't really blame them or get mad at them because it's just in their nature to do so. It's their evolutionary biology. It's like getting mad at a dog for barking or a baby for crying when hungry. Just accept the red pill and face reality.
riseagainst is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: