Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #1
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Michael Moore Interview

https://youtu.be/evCDoYNpixc

I think he's on point with everything he's saying. It's only about 16 min long. One thing I definitely agree with him on is the fact that NBC played a huge role in making Trump a star and now he wants to take their license away to report news. Pretty crazy if you think about it.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #2
dude77

Default Re: Michael Moore Interview

michael moore looks like a fat old lesbian .. his estrogen levels must be through the roof .. can't take him/her seriously
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Post Trump Moore has been saying some stupid shit but he was right on with predicting Trump would win.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #4
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Post Trump Moore has been saying some stupid shit but he was right on with predicting Trump would win.

He never predicted Trump would win. He only babbled about what a "f*ck you it would be to the establishment". He was stunned and triggered as hell when he won.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:51 PM   #5
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

I thought Michael Moore was a crazy paranoid psycho when he said Trump was going to win the election with assurance in his voice, saying the polls were wrong and turnout would be one of the lowest in years. I laughed, thinking he was just trolling for attention. (I was thinking people would drive out in droves to vote against Trump.)

And he turned out to be right.. on all counts.

Last edited by bladefd : 09-20-2018 at 08:59 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:53 PM   #6
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
He never predicted Trump would win. He only babbled about what a "f*ck you it would be to the establishment". He was stunned and triggered as hell when he won.

Clearly you didn't watch anything whatsoever he was saying leading up to the election.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #7
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:

That was him saying that's how he was going to win. Check his website:

https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

He stated Bill Maher saying, "I think Trump is going to win." And got booed for it lol
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #8
ROCSteady
One of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I thought Michael Moore was a crazy paranoid psycho when he said Trump was going to win the election with assurance in his voice, saying the polls were wrong and turnout would be one of the lowest in years. I laughed, thinking he was just trolling for attention. (I was thinking people would drive out in droves to vote against Trump.)

And he turned out to be right.. on all counts.

Yea I was impressed Moore had the pulse on it before a lot of people.

He knew exactly the psychology of Middle America and what they were sick of.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:40 PM   #9
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
Clearly you didn't watch anything whatsoever he was saying leading up to the election.

Honestly can you blame me?
Old 09-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #10
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Honestly can you blame me?

So quit making up nonsense with zero basis in reality, pal.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:53 PM   #11
Smoke117
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

He has Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:46 PM   #12
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

He was saying he had insider info that Trump never wanted to be President (something others mentioned). He wanted to use the campaign as a platform to create a network.

Somewhere along it started to become a reality and they just rolled with it and won.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:08 AM   #13
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
So quit making up nonsense with zero basis in reality, pal.

That is literally all you do on this forum.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:46 AM   #14
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
He was saying he had insider info that Trump never wanted to be President (something others mentioned). He wanted to use the campaign as a platform to create a network.

Somewhere along it started to become a reality and they just rolled with it and won.

so have some sympathy for the guy, haha.

Scott Adams was also saying it. I didn't think he would win, but I knew it was possible, tried to tell people. Like Ann Coulter, Scott Adams, and MM (I'm assuming cuz I don't really follow him, but I heard him saying that he said it and he knew it) were the only people I knew who went on record saying it would happen.

I fall on the Scott Adams side. Recognize game. Trump is proof NLP is real. I don't mean like self-motivation NLP, but I mean like hypnosis through words. Inserting ideas into people's heads and affecting their behavior. Trump isn't the first person to do that, the whole media does it, but Trump did it by using the media, which is crazy. That's why you can get all Alex Jones and say this whole thing is basically a 'false flag' in that they really wanted him to win.

If not boy did they play themselves. They don't write op eds about Trump and give him all those interviews hoping he'll stumble. He doesn't do shit. I think Trump wanted to win the pres ever since Obama dissed him. But I don't' think he wanted to BE the pres. Of course I don't think Trump is this extrovert that you all do, I think it's all a persona.

Was watching some Norm MacDonald stuff (another guy who 'gets it' imo) and he was like dudes are actually making fun of Trump's self satire and making asses out of themselves.

That's why I'm not overly upset about the Trump pres, even tho I am upset at the coverage, sometimes, and it's always possible he gets impeached or shot or something. He's literally some dude who became president.

But if you guys take a huge step back from Trump is an evil right wing dictator, or Putin's puppet, you will be able to appreciate how ****ing witty Trump is. If it's not THIS GUY IS DESTROYING MY DREAMS/ AMERICAN UTOPIA, he's a pretty hilarious guy, given all the shit that is slung at him on da daily.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #15
Dro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
so have some sympathy for the guy, haha.

Scott Adams was also saying it. I didn't think he would win, but I knew it was possible, tried to tell people. Like Ann Coulter, Scott Adams, and MM (I'm assuming cuz I don't really follow him, but I heard him saying that he said it and he knew it) were the only people I knew who went on record saying it would happen.

I fall on the Scott Adams side. Recognize game. Trump is proof NLP is real. I don't mean like self-motivation NLP, but I mean like hypnosis through words. Inserting ideas into people's heads and affecting their behavior. Trump isn't the first person to do that, the whole media does it, but Trump did it by using the media, which is crazy. That's why you can get all Alex Jones and say this whole thing is basically a 'false flag' in that they really wanted him to win.

If not boy did they play themselves. They don't write op eds about Trump and give him all those interviews hoping he'll stumble. He doesn't do shit. I think Trump wanted to win the pres ever since Obama dissed him. But I don't' think he wanted to BE the pres. Of course I don't think Trump is this extrovert that you all do, I think it's all a persona.

Was watching some Norm MacDonald stuff (another guy who 'gets it' imo) and he was like dudes are actually making fun of Trump's self satire and making asses out of themselves.

That's why I'm not overly upset about the Trump pres, even tho I am upset at the coverage, sometimes, and it's always possible he gets impeached or shot or something. He's literally some dude who became president.

But if you guys take a huge step back from Trump is an evil right wing dictator, or Putin's puppet, you will be able to appreciate how ****ing witty Trump is. If it's not THIS GUY IS DESTROYING MY DREAMS/ AMERICAN UTOPIA, he's a pretty hilarious guy, given all the shit that is slung at him on da daily.

-Smak
I mean I kinda agree but hes also so ignorant that it makes him dangerous.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: