Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: "The Interview" Christmas day release gets cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Not sure why North Korea is trying to front like they have nothing to do with it when we already have traced the sh1t and have proof.

Congrats to America for being total liberal vagihnas and continuing to slowly but surely tighten the noose on our freedom.
    Says the liberal vagihna from Portland who always jumps right on the "he din do nuffin" black bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

Keep pivoting your argument. Keep calling me ignorant when you don't know what I know. Keep telling me what I believe.

Go picket the FCC and MPAA instead of flapping your gums at me if you hate censorship so much.
    When you let me know what relevance that has to do with anything i was saying i'll get back to you. And you have the cheek to say i'm 'pivoting' my argument .

You have no argument so you've stuck to constructing straw-men like telling me to picket the FCC and MPAA (what does that have to do with anything?). Answer what i said or don't bother responding or pretending to have a coherent opinion about the matter.

I bet if this was nowadays, that'd have to cancel Naked Gun too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN9naTimz_M

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Any word on a DVD release?

The Sony hackers sent them a new massage:http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/medi...ack-interview/

Apparently they expect them to never release the movie on dvd or piracy. And then also want the trailers taken down.

If you ask me, Sony isn't doing this for risk of danger to the American people. They're doing it because these hackers are threatening their private information and can damage or ruin them costly. That's what I believe. Especially with the President of the United States coming out blatantly saying they shouldn't of backed down.

This is about $. Always was. Always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Says the liberal vagihna from Portland who always jumps right on the "he din do nuffin" black bandwagon.
    Future Repped

Not sure what world you are living in.....

[quote]

North Korea has offered to hold a joint inquiry with the United States into the Sony hacking scandal, but warned there will be

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    The Sony hackers sent them a new massage:http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/medi...ack-interview/

Apparently they expect them to never release the movie on dvd or piracy. And then also want the trailers taken down.

If you ask me, Sony isn't doing this for risk of danger to the American people. They're doing it because these hackers are threatening their private information and can damage or ruin them costly. That's what I believe. Especially with the President of the United States coming out blatantly saying they shouldn't of backed down.

This is about $. Always was. Always will be.
    Exactly. Getting your personal information hacked is pretty embarrassing, and they're just covering their own asses in typical cowardly fashion (same reason why no one in Hollywood would sign that letter of solidarity - all scared of getting their personal information hacked).

They're of course entitle to do it, but that doesn't mean there won't be consumer backlash at a company seen as cowardly and weak. And there should be tbh - will make them have to take the $ into account in the other direction.