Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-28-2008, 01:03 PM   #46
KingJay718
Serious playground baller

Default Re: When you look back at Tracy McGrady's 2002-03 season, that was an amazing season

That season was amzing indeed. My favorite T-Mac 02-03 game, was the game after they traded Mike Miller to the Grizzlies aginast the Bulls. My dude scorred 55 pts with 5-7 minutes of the 3rd quarter left and the entire 4th quarter awaiting. Dude was mean mugging the camera, flexing, and just venting about Mike Miller (his best friend) being shipped out.
KingJay718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #47
saadbaig3
Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: When you look back at Tracy McGrady's 2002-03 season, that was an amazing season

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Even more impressive. Not to mention the Magic led the Pistons 3-1. The Pistons got their asses handed to them in the first 4 games. We all talk about T-Mac not getting out of the first round, but that year, he could have done it with his #8 seed Magic beating the #1 Pistons.

yea i remember the post game interview after game 4, tmac saying stuff like "I have personally taken this team on my back to the second round" It was the cockiest interview in tmac life and he got wat he deserved, lost the next 3, tmac is just an arrogrant cocky chucker and hes never gettin past the 1st round
saadbaig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #48
dawsey6
/thread

Tracy around that time was so crazy. I remember when he first left Toronto, at the beginning of the season with the Magic, he just kept beating his career high in points almost every game for an early stretch. Dramatically improved, and REALLY had me wishing Grant Hill would stay healthy, because that duo would have been amazing, even if Hill was just a couple of notches down.

Same with the '03 season. It's a shame he can't play on that level anymore. Still a very good player, but injuries have definitely taken a toll.

I sit back and wonder why he had to leave Toronto just so he could step up and play that good, though.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: