Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default NBA Draft Discussion

Since the season is over it may not have dawned on some of you that the Draft is in 6 days.

I also guess you people want something to discuss other than the Heat and Lebron which there are about 45 threads about.

So anyway Alex Len potentially at one? How far will Noel fall? As much as people hate on Cody Zeller I could see a contender making a move for him maybe a team like the Pacers trading up using George Hill to grab Zeller and then flipping Danny Granger for an Eric Bledsoe.

Obviously a TON of teams are going to looking for large powerful rim protectors.

Michael Carter-Williams is another interesting prospect, 6-6 PG with a good first step and nice touch around the basket.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: NBA Draft Discussion

bump.

Also there are a lot of interesting Euros in this class, Mohammdou Jaiteh might be the most interesting, very skilled but young big man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac
    bump.

Also there are a lot of interesting Euros in this class, Mohammdou Jaiteh might be the most interesting, very skilled but young big man.
    Bumped after two minutes. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Bumped after two minutes. Good job.

BTW, OP: you do realize there is a whole board for the NBA Draft, right?

mclemore is reportedly falling down on draft boards because of weak workouts with teams. that was surprising.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx

That no one goes to?

Yeah I had to bump after two minutes cause it was already at the bottom, Heat fans be spamming the forum with the same thread

lets be real... no go to that shit.

only two boards worth posting on are nba forum and off the court lounge.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    mclemore is reportedly falling down on draft boards because of weak workouts with teams. that was surprising.
    BM just doesn't seem very appealing.

I think there's a guy with a little bit of Kobe potential in this draft in KCP.

There's a lot of very big and long combo guards that can score in this class and even a Monta Ellis type in McCollum.

I expect about 8-10 big men to go in the first 20 picks though

There's a reason the NBA Draft board is dead: nobody actually knows shit. Starting a random thread on the NBA Forum isn't gonna do anything.

Also, the Heat just won a championship for better or for worse. Nobody is gonna post in a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking NBA Draft thread on the main page. Stop bumping this shit.

Op so mad right now LeBron the goat

Good High School Starter

There's a reason the NBA Draft board is dead: nobody actually knows shit. Starting a random thread on the NBA Forum isn't gonna do anything.

Also, the Heat just won a championship for better or for worse. Nobody is gonna post in a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking NBA Draft thread on the main page. Stop bumping this shit.
    It's in 6 days, people will post in it, especially people who aren't Heat fans.

SB Nation is doing a blogger mock, btw here's the link.

http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2013...nba-mock-draft

BM just doesn't seem very appealing.

I think there's a guy with a little bit of Kobe potential in this draft in KCP.

There's a lot of very big and long combo guards that can score in this class and even a Monta Ellis type in McCollum.

I expect about 8-10 big men to go in the first 20 picks though

all i want is for cleveland to take noel and than trade up for muhammad. that is my ideal scenario for our draft.

mccollum, noel, muhammad, oladipo, porter, and glen rice jr are gonna be the stars in this draft.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    all i want is for cleveland to take noel and than trade up for muhammad. that is my ideal scenario for our draft.

mccollum, noel, muhammad, oladipo, porter, and glen rice jr are gonna be the stars in this draft.
    Eh Muhammad goes doesn't have much a mid-range game and he can only drive effectively from one direction, I'd much rather have KCP or Jamaal Franklin.

Franklin is going to be a stud btw

Saw a basketball once walaladun's Avatar

Mclemore will be so good if he doesn't do the disappearing act again

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Since the season is over it may not have dawned on some of you that the Draft is in 6 days.

I also guess you people want something to discuss other than the Heat and Lebron which there are about 45 threads about.

So anyway Alex Len potentially at one? How far will Noel fall? As much as people hate on Cody Zeller I could see a contender making a move for him maybe a team like the Pacers trading up using George Hill to grab Zeller and then flipping Danny Granger for an Eric Bledsoe.

Obviously a TON of teams are going to looking for large powerful rim protectors.

Michael Carter-Williams is another interesting prospect, 6-6 PG with a good first step and nice touch around the basket.
    I'd still be very surprised if Noel doesn't go No. 1. I'd be absolutely shocked if Len was the pick. That has smokescreen written all over it.

I'm going to guess the Top 5 will look like this...

1. Cleveland - Nerlens Noel
    2. Orlando - Ben McLemore or Trey Burke
    3. Washington - Otto Porter Jr.
    4. Charlotte - Alex Len
    5. Phoenix - Ben McLemore or Victor Oladipo

The guy I could see falling further than people think is Ben McLemore if Orlando opts for Burke or someone else at #2. Neither Washington or Charlotte are taking him and I think Phoenix leans toward Oladipo.

Word is McLemore has not had very good workouts and his advanced metrics are very pedestrian.