Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-22-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far
Question Ron Lewis from Ohio State...

Ive only found out about him during this tourney and been very impressed with his play and has been jus as important for Ohio St., if not more, as Greg Oden. So what i want to know is where is Ron Lewis projected to be drafted at??? Is he even declaring? First round? Second Round? Lottery? and how would he fair in the NBA???
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #2
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ron Lewis from Ohio State...

He and Conley are pretty awesome...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

2 good games doth not maketh an NBA prospect

Conley on the other hand is awesome.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
2 good games doth not maketh an NBA prospect

Conley on the other hand is awesome.
You are right on both accounts.

However, Ron Lewis has been an NBA prospect all season. He's good. Likely a good 2nd round pick. I like him. Wish the Rockets had a 2nd rounder to use on him.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #5
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKid
Ive only found out about him during this tourney and been very impressed with his play and has been jus as important for Ohio St., if not more, as Greg Oden. So what i want to know is where is Ron Lewis projected to be drafted at??? Is he even declaring? First round? Second Round? Lottery? and how would he fair in the NBA???
lewis is a senior, and he's probably goin like 2nd round
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #6
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Why do you have to compare him to Oden? It's obvious that the college game and officiating doesn't complement a 7'0, so why try to demean Oden at the expense of another player. Geez, that's why most of you on this board don't know a damn about anything. Oden will revolutionize the center position, and I have to deal with reading trash threads like these. Crazy.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:40 PM   #7
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Why do you have to compare him to Oden? It's obvious that the college game and officiating doesn't complement a 7'0, so why try to demean Oden at the expense of another player. Geez, that's why most of you on this board don't know a damn about anything. Oden will revolutionize the center position, and I have to deal with reading trash threads like these. Crazy.

explain.....What is so revolutionary about Oden's game???
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #8
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
sorry, I didnt mean to downgrade your beloved Oden, but Ron Lewis has been as important as Oden, thats what im tryin to say...not that Oden's worth a 2nd round (what most of you said) SG
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #9
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
sorry, I didnt mean to downgrade your beloved Oden, but Ron Lewis has been as important as Oden, thats what im tryin to say...not that Oden's worth a 2nd round (what most of you said) SG
yeah. lewis has been savin osu's ass.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

i got a thread like this in the Draft Forum
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:48 PM   #11
duke30
I airball my layups

duke30 has an OK reputation so far

Ron Lewis would make a good pro player and most of you are stupid to think that he is not good, i have herd of this kid all this year and all of last he is just as important to ohio st. as any of those other players.
duke30 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: