Thread: Spotify?

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Default Spotify?

I can't justify paying 10 bucks a month for unlimited music. I'll use it to discover music I suppose, but really I'd rather torrent my favorites and keep them offline, on my phone. That way at least I don't rely on streaming them all day long.

Anyone here uses it, and what's your opinion on it?

And I found this. Is this affiliated with Spotify in any way? Legit?
    http://getspotify.net/

Default Re: Spotify?

I have no idea but the cost is the same or even less as getting it through their website so why go through a third party?

I started using Spotify two days ago and you don't have to stream, you can download the playlists and that would make them available offline.

I hate streaming music to my phone. Wastes bandwidth and battery. I'd rather just keep the songs or albums I want physically on the phone. I organize all my music anyway. My taste only require about 20GB of space which I can easily get on my phone.

I have Spotify premium. It's $10 a month but I just tell myself that's one random trip to Subway except instead of a sandwich and drink that'll be gone in 15 minutes, it's access to pretty much every CD you can think of. That's not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    I have no idea but the cost is the same or even less as getting it through their website so why go through a third party?

I started using Spotify two days ago and you don't have to stream, you can download the playlists and that would make them available offline.
    Yep, I download albums for my rides on the train so that I don't waste data on my commutes on the train. Spotify is a great product for me with the ability to download albums to my phone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
    I can't justify paying 10 bucks a month for unlimited music.

witcha broke ass