Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Preseason stats don't mean much, but he's been disconcertingly bad IMO.
    Being on what looks like will be a bad team doesn't help things either, especially sine your not that proven of player.

Although, I'd hope he proves me wrong.

U mirin my face?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Being on what looks like will be a bad team doesn't help things either, especially sine your not that proven of player.

Although, I'd hope he proves me wrong.
    I asked you this a while ago, but what do you do for a living? You seem to be on here constantly.

I usually hit open layups

And yet when he's played, they are 4-1
    And 3rd highest offense rating so far of all the teams

His defence was very good today as well
    Actually Rockets team defense as a whole was very good.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Jesus he's been stinkin' up the joint

1-8 today, 2 points

Look it's just preseason but DAMN look at these stats:

20 minutes, 1-3 (0-2 from 3), 3 points, 1 rebound, 6 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers
    23 minutes, 2-6, 9 pts, 1 reb, 7 assists, 2 steals, 2 TO's
    25 minutes, 1-10 (0-3), 4 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 1 stl, 2 TO's
    31 minutes, 3-9 (0-3), 7 pts, 5 reb, 12 ast, 4 stl, 2 TO's
    31 minutes, 1-8 (0-1), 2 pts, 3 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl, 6 TO's

Averages: 26.0 MPG, 5.0 PPG, 2.2 RPG, 6.2 APG, 2.4 SPG, 3.0 TO, .222 FG%, .000 3P% (0-9), .600 FT%

Lin the all-star

Most overrated player in the league BY FAR.

Banned

Remember Mike James '06.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Lin the all-star

Overrated? I don't see anybody saying he's as good as cp3, drose, wb, etc...

The hate is strong in you, brah. Asg is about popularity... people will vote for who they wanna see. Why make such a fuss over it? The elite guards in the league can pretty much get in any other time they want.

Lin the all-star

He's been scrubtacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapallaz
    Remember Mike James '06.
    Heh, one of the few bright spots in an awful year for the Raptors.

I can't definitely see the same scenario play out for Lin. Although, he won't have prime KG to play next too.

Mike James that year: 20/3/6/1/0 on 47/44/84

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by WockaVodka
    I asked you this a while ago, but what do you do for a living? You seem to be on here constantly.
    Haha, do you have RRR3's permission to use his pic as your avatar?

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    Overrated? I don't see anybody saying he's as good as cp3, drose, wb, etc...

The hate is strong in you, brah. Asg is about popularity... people will vote for who they wanna see. Why make such a fuss over it? The elite guards in the league can pretty much get in any other time they want.
    LOL the only reason he's popular is because he's asian.. he's not exciting in the slightest and is leagues behind pretty much every point guard in the west. Why would anyone want to see him in the all star game? Because he's asian?

NBA rookie of the year

I'm so butthurt over the fact that the Rockets said bye bye to two great pointguards like Lowry and Dragic. Lowry has had a good preseason this far while averaging 15 points, 4 rebounds and almost 6 assists and this is Lowry coming back from a long time of not playing games due him getting sick last season.

Dragic has still not got that much playing time but I guess it will come but he had a good pre-season as well, 8.5 points per game on 51% shooting while dishing out 5 assists.

Jeremy Lin had a terrible pre-season, 5 points per game on 22% shooting. Sure, his assists looks good and so does his steals but again the turnovers..

This shit just doesn't make any sense..

I rule the local playground

LOL the only reason he's popular is because he's asian.. he's not exciting in the slightest and is leagues behind pretty much every point guard in the west. Why would anyone want to see him in the all star game? Because he's asian?
    Lol did you miss out on the story or something? Sure being Asian is one of the factors, but how about being undrafted, overlooked as a scrub and coming out of frigging Harvard blah blah blah? The whole success story is reason enough to be popular, even if he's no chris paul. And as much as it might sound like a cop out, everyone's definition of exciting is different. Anyways, there's plenty of good pgs in the west, true, but that also means popularity will be pretty divided unless there's some other compelling factor, which Lin has.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I'm so butthurt over the fact that the Rockets said bye bye to two great pointguards like Lowry and Dragic. Lowry has had a good preseason this far while averaging 15 points, 4 rebounds and almost 6 assists and this is Lowry coming back from a long time of not playing games due him getting sick last season.

Dragic has still not got that much playing time but I guess it will come but he had a good pre-season as well, 8.5 points per game on 51% shooting while dishing out 5 assists.

Jeremy Lin had a terrible pre-season, 5 points per game on 22% shooting. Sure, his assists looks good and so does his steals but again the turnovers..

This shit just doesn't make any sense..
    + Amnesty your most steady, useful and decent player in Scola.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Why would anyone want to see him in the all star game? Because he's asian?
    I think you got it right. It's pretty similar to lots African American who never cared about voting before jump on Obama's boat so fast. You know kinda breaking stereotype thing.

And I assure you that there are a lot of butthurting white people out there too.

Its the connection, you don't feel it, many others do. You can ignore it, try to understand it or butthurt about it.