Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I don't care what he said after the All Star Game. His actions speak louder than his words. Wade is still the little whiny bitch we all know and love.

You really are one stupid [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck. I've been a Clipper fan since '01, and you would know this if LeBron's dick wasn't so deep down your throat. The Clippers have been my team ever since the Grizzlies left, and I can still respect the Lakers club and root for them whenever they're not playing LAC, which is more than I can say for you.

Kobe is also a dirty player. You mentally retarded piece of $hit. Just shut the F*ck up. You annoying little brat.

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Yeah I've always gotten the vibe that those two don't like each other. There were barely any fouls in the first place and he gives that awkward ass head shot. His post game comments prove it was in retaliation
    What did he say in the interview?

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    What did he say in the interview?
    Something like "i didnt mean to draw blood, but i took the foul. kobe fouled me two plays in a row so he still has one up on me." And even in context, he looked frustrated and was whining to the refs (lol) right before that

Something like "i didnt mean to draw blood, but i took the foul. kobe fouled me two plays in a row so he still has one up on me." And even in context, he looked frustrated and was whining to the refs (lol) right before that
    Thanks. Only he would cry over a foul in an ASG

Wade = Jordan Brand.

Kobe broke Jordan's record.Wade broke Kobe's nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe is also a dirty player. You mentally retarded piece of $hit. Just shut the F*ck up. You annoying little brat.
    Kobe is a tough player unlike Wade he starts bitching and crying after every not called foul(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFA5vSjvzGk)
    nobody even went to check if Kobe was ok, Wade went over to the bench to talk to Bron and Bosh, now imagine if this was Kobe fouling Wade hell would break lose one wheelchair wouldn't be enough

And stop attacking people in this thread that's not cool don't be so insecure it's just Basketball

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    Kobe is a tough player unlike Wade he starts bitching and crying after every not called foul(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFA5vSjvzGk)
    nobody even went to check if Kobe was ok, Wade went over to the bench to talk to Bron and Bosh, now imagine if this was Kobe fouling Wade hell would break lose one wheelchair wouldn't be enough

And stop attacking people in this thread that's not cool don't be so insecure it's just Basketball
    That all the little b***h has been doing on here since last night after the game. But it's all he really has since he clearly knows nothing about basketball, nor does he have a life outside of the internet. His pathetic so called insults are laughable as hell. No one takes him nor anything he says seriously. Let him keep throwing his pathetic little temper tantrums, until he gets himself banned

Local High School Star

This was one of the highlights of the entire weekend That and Wade making that punk his b*tch in the 4th, locking him up. Tired of hearing about the knee and wrist "injuries". Give that p*ssy something to really cry about. He needs to be smacked hard to bring that "holier than thou" attitude down several notches. Props to Wade

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Lol this kid is 100% certified retard.

Is this the play Wade was pissed about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...b4k49s8#t=683s
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    This was one of the highlights of the entire weekend That and Wade making that punk his b*tch in the 4th, locking him up. Tired of hearing about the knee and wrist "injuries". Give that p*ssy something to really cry about. He needs to be smacked hard to bring that "holier than thou" attitude down several notches. Props to Wade
    Go back into your hole. I thought you stopped watching the NBA?

Is this the play Wade was pissed about?
    Wasn't even a foul there. Solid defense, and a rip ... what was he so pissed about?

Is this the play Wade was pissed about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...b4k49s8#t=683s

Go back into your hole. I thought you stopped watching the NBA?
    Kind off embarrased a fellow Raptor fan was happy about any other playing getting injured, not named Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, and or Hedo Turkuglo.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Lol this kid is 100% certified retard.
    Man all the Lebron ******gers been salty

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Man all the Lebron ******gers been salty

Yeah, they've been on here since last night with their pathetic little temper tantrums. Funny as hell

This is sad.