Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #16
Bulls2night
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bulls2night has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rumor: Bulls/Kings trade in the making....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
its the right start

It's the right start?? Wake up, open your eyes, and drink some coffee. You are talking about 2010. We don't even know what is going to happen in 09 let alone 2010. What if Wade signs a long term contract with Miami? Then we are stuck hold our d**k in our hands and still have nothing to play with. We would have 20 mil under the cap to play with and then what, we sign a couple of more retreds to fill some holes and say we are starting the rebuilding process again. This is the problem with our organization today, we sit back and hope for the best. We are not proactive, we are a stalemate, we are a tie in the all-star game, we are boring and frustrating.

Hope in one hand and s**t in the other... see which one fills up first.
Bulls2night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #17
Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2night
It's the right start?? Wake up, open your eyes, and drink some coffee. You are talking about 2010. We don't even know what is going to happen in 09 let alone 2010. What if Wade signs a long term contract with Miami? Then we are stuck hold our d**k in our hands and still have nothing to play with. We would have 20 mil under the cap to play with and then what, we sign a couple of more retreds to fill some holes and say we are starting the rebuilding process again. This is the problem with our organization today, we sit back and hope for the best. We are not proactive, we are a stalemate, we are a tie in the all-star game, we are boring and frustrating.

Hope in one hand and s**t in the other... see which one fills up first.

as I've said numerous times before D-wade wants to play in Chicago and he will if miami doesnt fix a lot this year and they know it plus say he signs with them. barring Cleveland doing something amazing LeBron is out there and Amare will probably opt out of his deal because the Suns arent really going to be contenders after this upcoming season their window is now. Manu will probably be a free agent because their window is fairly shut. The plan is to get D-wade but if they can't sign him there's loads of other guys and Rose's contract won't affect anything until the 2011 season when Hinrich's is up assuming we still have him and probably will because Gordon is as good as gone so there's plenty of room and lastly Reisendorf (sp?) has said once the team is championship caliber they can go over the cap so Im not worried
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #18
babybulls85
I brick open layups

babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo
as I've said numerous times before D-wade wants to play in Chicago

And most Nets fans think LBJ is going to be in an NJ uniform. What does you saying it mean? that you are an optimistic bias Bulls fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo
Manu will probably be a free agent because their window is fairly shut.

He is going to be 33 by the time he is a free agent and personally I think he's overrated. He is not the missing piece that would take us to the next level, so I am not excited about him nor do I think he's an option
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #19
Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybulls85
And most Nets fans think LBJ is going to be in an NJ uniform. What does you saying it mean? that you are an optimistic bias Bulls fan?

He is going to be 33 by the time he is a free agent and personally I think he's overrated. He is not the missing piece that would take us to the next level, so I am not excited about him nor do I think he's an option

Im far from a Bias Bulls fan but Im just saying he's a free agent and where better to be the second MJ than in Chicago personally I think he's going to NJ. and I was just pointing out that Manu is another free agent.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I don't even know if I'd want to trade Nocioni for Brad Miller straight up. There's absolutely no way I'd give up a first round pick. The only player I'd have no problem giving up for Brad Miller is Larry Hughes.

Edit: Also, Brad Miller was here yes but he was here when the team sucked. It wasn't his fault. That trade of Ron Artest & Brad Miller for Jalen Rose was just retarded. With the right coach a team of Artest, Miller and Brand would have been contending for a title a couple seasons ago when Miller was still in his prime.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: