Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: Titanfall Beta Livestream

A few of my initial thoughts (I'm playing it on PC):

- I LOVE the movement in this game. Double jumping and running along walls really opens up the maps vertically. I've mostly played CS and a few of the COD games recently so this "vertical game" gives it a bit of a Tribes feel at times. It all just feels so smooth as well.

- No connection or lag issues at all. I'm shocked. In 3.5 hours of play time so far, I haven't dropped once and the only slowdown I had was at the very start of one map with a lot of particles on the screen.

- I feel like titan battles simply become a numbers game. Going up against 2 titans? You pretty much have no chance. Maybe it'll take time but I feel like the maps (at least the ones I've played) are far more built for battles as pilots rather than titans.

Ya my guildies really seem to love the double jumps and wall running.

They have that in Wildstar and it's been refreshing.

Running PC version at 1980x1200 and it looks smooth as ****. Sorry XBox One is still behind the PC, Unfortunately I do not have have 3GB of video ram for the insane textures. The game still looks great with very high textures.

Did get disconnected from server a few times initially, but kind of expected for a launch title these days.

The game doesn't seem super deep, I'll probably stick with it until Elder Scrolls Online is out, and then who knows. I rarely ever play 2 games at once.

You playing the last beta this weekend?

Banned

got my copy last night. Such a great game, the full maps are awesome. Odyssey is my favourite so far and I like Corporate a lot too. They've announced australian servers will be online in the next few days but I've been getting a good ping and haven't had any lag anyway.