Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Acie Law is NOT a bad Euroleague player.

Jesus ****ing Christ you are just as bad as the racist retarded xenophobic American NBA only fan afro black supremacists here.

It's really sad that even you have turned into a troll, when I used to really respect you as a poster.

For **** sake, Acie Law is EASILY one of the best Americans to ever play in Euroleague.

I am equating your bashing on him to no reason as being just as dishonest and biased as the people that say Rubio and Childress were good in Euroleague, when they were in fact so horrible that entire arenas laughed and made fun of them.

I get it, Partizan fans don't like Law. But stop this bull shit about he isn't a good Euroleague player, because he actually is a damn good Euroleague player.
    What can Law do ? He is bad defender , isn't athleathic , can't shoot , can't pass and is an above avrage when it comes to penentrations . I think he is a good guy but find his stats from his time with Partizan and you will see why I think he's bad , it's easyer to play when you are 9th best player on your team and people don't expect much from you .

and dumber and have smaller penises

well at least in your case.
    I'm from Europe you racist baboon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Krstic is just as good as Pekovic , and I remember having this same discussion with someone about Pekovic and he claimed the same as you are claiming now about Krstic while said Pekovic just needs to get a chance to do what he does best . In Euroleague pick and roll ( best part of Krstics game ) is played most of the game while in NBA they don't play pnr that much insted they play a lot of isolation so Krstic didn't have a chance to show what he can do , and that is to be a 15/7 guy in NBA .
    ONCE AGAIN do not waste your time with that guy. He is clearly mentally deranged.

You see you did it again. You claim you want to be fair and objective here but you are just another **********.

But you are a hypocrit on top of it.

News flash mother****er guys like Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, so was Sabonis and Prigioni and etc.

But never once in history has any NBA fan ever mentioned that.

Go **** yourself you biased and nonobjective POS.
    Parker was well past his prime at 31? You mean one year after he was voted Euroleague MVP for the second consecutive year? Jasikevicius was well past his prime at 29? You mean the year after he was Euroleague Final Four MVP and voted to 1st team all-Euroleague team?

More lies. Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team. Meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the best center in the league. Childress was voted all-Euroleague second team, meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the 2nd best at his position. Rubio won the Euroleague rising star award meaning official Euroleague people voted him the best young player in Euroleague (similar to ROTY)

So I ask people here, who should we believe? This delusional troll "Euroleague" or the actual Euroleague itself that gives these awards.

I caught you in a blatant lie saying Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, when anyone with a computer could look up that they came over at 29 and 31 right after winning best player on championship team awards and consecutive league MVP titles. Now are you going to admit you were wrong (lying) or just stay this delusional troll that everyone makes fun of?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Grinder's never been a troll. Not even close. The only reason you think so is because he brought objective bias-free Euroleague discussion to the site and disagreed with your personal opinions. And, as is always the case, when someone says something you disagree with, they're a troll and you call them a name.

I tried having a civil conversation with you last night, but you told me to shut-up and called me a name multiple times.

Grinder has said more shit in this forum than ANYONE. He reformed recently and grew up. Kudos to him.

You are a ****ing stupid person. Every single thing I am saying is true and totally accurate and objective.

But YOU are choosing to pretend it isn't. That makes you just as psychotic and delusional as that gaypizza queer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Euroleague, did i said that Rubio was good in Euroleague? No. I said he was average, i saw probably 75% of ACB games because i have an account on Orange Arena and i saw most of his Euroleague games.
    He was not that bad, he did want they wanted him to do .. basic stuff.

And i can't agree with Krstic > Bourousis last season, sorry but i can't. I saw some Emporio games and most of CSKA games and Krstic was getting more involved and being crucial.

But that's my opinion. You can't bash that saying that i've no knowleadge.

Ps - When i said that big time american players don't come to Euroleague, i wasn' talking about past players i was talking about current stars.
    And yes, i know Williams played Eurochallenge i was just saying that Williams game is suited to play european style.
    You can't agree that Krstic is better than Bourusis ?

You can't agree that Krstic is better than Bourusis ?
    My bad, i agree.
    Miscomunication, going to edit.

Euroleague, did i said that Rubio was good in Euroleague? No. I said he was average, i saw probably 75% of ACB games because i have an account on Orange Arena and i saw most of his Euroleague games.
    He was not that bad, he did want they wanted him to do .. basic stuff.

And i can't agree with Krstic > Bourousis last season, sorry but i can't. I saw some Emporio games and most of CSKA games and Krstic was getting more involved and being crucial.

But that's my opinion. You can't bash that saying that i've no knowleadge.

Ps - When i said that big time american players don't come to Euroleague, i wasn' talking about past players i was talking about current stars.
    And yes, i know Williams played Eurochallenge i was just saying that Williams game is suited to play european style.

I get it, you are biased. You won't admit the truth about Rubio. He's a good NBA player but he was horrible in Euroleague and good god even much worse with Spain's national team.

I understand totally. You refuse to admit the truth about Rubio.

Well OK I agree I don't think of a so-called big NBA star in his prime being in Euroleague.

As for Krstic being the best center in Euroleague......I seriously HOPE you do not actually believe that. Krstic is a very good player and he WAS a very good NBA player no matter what these ****ing CLOWNS here say.

But no way in hell is he the best in Euroleague. Krstic simply can score (in a lot of ways - sort of a poor man Pau) and rebound. That's it. He plays no defense and he cannot handle any amount of physical play whatsoever.

Even when he has a 10-12 cm height advantage he will struggle if the defender is physical with him. And while he is a very good scorer, most of that is from pick an roll entirely created by his point guard as fiba said when he tried to reason with that racist redneck gaypizza.

It's the creation from Kidd or Teodosic. Minus that, he becomes a guy that needs to shoot a lot from face up and high post, because despite having a good post game, he can't handle physical play. And like I said, no defense at all.

Sorry, but Bourousis, Andersen, Schortsanitis - all of them are CLEARLY better centers in Euroleague than Krstic is. Again, Krstic is a good player, but he isn't in any ****ing way best in Euroleague.

Hell, I think you can easily make the argument that guys like N'Dong, Shermadini, Dorsey, Batiste are as good or better than Krstic is.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-22-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You're an objective Euroleague fan, so I'll ask you. Is McCalebb a far superior shooter and way better player than Ty Lawson?

He's objective except when it comes to Rubio.

I get it, you are biased. You won't admit the truth about Rubio. He's a good NBA player but he was horrible in Euroleague and good god even much worse with Spain's national team.

I understand totally. You refuse to admit the truth about Rubio.

Well OK I agree I don't think of a so-called big NBA star in his prime being in Euroleague.

As for Krstic being the best center in Euroleague......I seriously HOPE you do not actually believe that. Krstic is a very good player and he WAS a very good NBA player no matter what these ****ing CLOWNS here say.

But no way in hell is he the best in Euroleague. Krstic simply can score (in a lot of ways - sort of a poor man Pau) and rebound. That's it. He plays no defense and he cannot handle any amount of physical play whatsoever.

Even when he has a 10-12 cm height advantage he will struggle if the defender is physical with him. And while he is a very good scorer, most of that is from pick an roll entirely created by his point guard as fiba said when he tried to reason with that racist redneck gaypizza.

It's the creation from Kidd or Teodosic. Minus that, he becomes a guy that needs to shoot a lot from face up and high post, because despite having a good post game, he can't handle physical play. And like I said, no defense at all.

Sorry, but Bourousis, Andersen, Schortsanitis - all of them are CLEARLY better centers in Euroleague than Krstic is. Again, Krstic is a good player, but he isn't in any ****ing way best in Euroleague.

Hell, I think you can easily make the argument that guys like N'Dong, Dorsey, Batiste are as good or better than Krstic is.
    It's your opinion vs my opinion, let's just agree to disagree.
    For me the best center in Europe is Ante Tomic, but that's just what i see.

My bad, i agree.
    Miscomunication, going to edit.

You will have to explain how Krstic is better than Bourousis, because from a purely basketball perspective, Bourousis is light years ahead of Krstic.

So please break down and explain this.

What can Law do ? He is bad defender , isn't athleathic , can't shoot , can't pass and is an above avrage when it comes to penentrations . I think he is a good guy but find his stats from his time with Partizan and you will see why I think he's bad , it's easyer to play when you are 9th best player on your team and people don't expect much from you .

You are being just as big of a dickhead as these NBA only fans that are bashing Krstic for no reason and are just making up lies.

Acie Law is easily way better than every single player on Partizan's current roster, and in the recent times he is actually playing much better than Teodosic is.

Of course he's not as talented or good as Teodosic, but the point is that you are being a dick for no reason when it comes to Law. Just like the gaypizza guy is being a dick about Krstic.

You will have to explain how Krstic is better than Bourousis, because from a purely basketball perspective, Bourousis is light years ahead of Krstic.

Since Bourousis came to Italy, in my opinion again i say, he became a lot "softer". I don't know maybe he looked out of shape and not very confident at all at least in the games that i saw, but maybe i just catched bad games. I thought he would dominante an inferior italian league, but that didn't happen the way i expected.

Krstic is, like you said, very talented on offense. He works a lot to get his shoots, rolling to the basket on the pick and rolls or grabbing big boards against superior athletic players. He really surprised me last season, he seemed motivated and trying to do the right players. I think guys like Kryapa and Kirilenko were a big help for him.

Again, it's not about knowleadge.. it's about perception of the game, opinions.
    You can be right and i can be right.

Why don't you explain why do you think Bourusis is better ?

Parker was well past his prime at 31? You mean one year after he was voted Euroleague MVP for the second consecutive year? Jasikevicius was well past his prime at 29? You mean the year after he was Euroleague Final Four MVP and voted to 1st team all-Euroleague team?

More lies. Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team. Meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the best center in the league. Childress was voted all-Euroleague second team, meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the 2nd best at his position. Rubio won the Euroleague rising star award meaning official Euroleague people voted him the best young player in Euroleague (similar to ROTY)

So I ask people here, who should we believe? This delusional troll "Euroleague" or the actual Euroleague itself that gives these awards.

I caught you in a blatant lie saying Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, when anyone with a computer could look up that they came over at 29 and 31 right after winning best player on championship team awards and consecutive league MVP titles. Now are you going to admit you were wrong (lying) or just stay this delusional troll that everyone makes fun of?