Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
clipps
BOLTS

Default Funniest thing you've done/had done to you in COD

Funniest thing I've done: I was playing FFA on Afghan. I found someone in prone position with their back turned to me. I had the ninja pro perk so I went prone behind him, moved up a little bit until I had a good view between his legs. I stuck him with a semtax directly on his ass. That wasn't even the best part. His reaction was running forward (which was good, I was willing to settle with suicide bombing) and he accidentally took someone else out with him which gave me a double kill. A minute later, I had a new message sent to me saying "I hate you." I had a hard time staying alive after that because I was laughing so damn much.

Funniest thing that's happened to me: I attempted to tea bag someone while they were laying prone (sorry, I can't resist doing random, stupid sh*t when I sneak up on people). Well, someone else snuck up on me when I was doing that, watched for a little bit and then killed me and the guy that I was tea bagging. I felt like a jackass after that.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: