Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Default Re: Dragon Age: Origins

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Any fan of Dragon Age: Origins should play The Witcher (if you haven't already). I loved Dragon Age but probably enjoyed the Witcher a tiny bit more. Both have sequels schedule to come out in 2011 as well.
    It's PC only though right? I don't have a real computer so that's not an option

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    Hey Rapzfan, what do you suggest is my builds for Anders and Vellana for Awakening? Kinda sucks that Anders starts with Spirit Healer and Vellanna starts with Keeper. It would be awesome if one of them could be a Spirit Healer/Blood Mage and the other one be a Battlemage/Arcane Warrior.

I guess I could build Vellana to be BM/AW....

Also, would you suggest just sticking to 2 specializations and not 3? And use the skill points or more valuable spells?

I actually haven't played Awakening yet. I played Dragon Age when it first came out, then just reecently loaded up on all the DLC for a 2nd play through as a mage.

The AW/BM is basically unstoppable. I still keep Allistar as a tank/warrior for damage and melee, and I have Wynne and Lelianna basically to open chests. I am shocked I am not using Morrigan, but I will be soon.

I will probably just pick two specializations and load up. Unless it's something cool/fun. I find barely using my 2nd specializations. Without playing Awakenings, I think you have the right idea. As long as you have one AW and a BM, both mages, you'll probably beast.

I picked up this game about a week or so ago. I'm about 3-4 hours into it... holding off my opinion until more time has passed.