Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2014, 09:48 PM   #46
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 24,827
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

OP stick to 1 thread and bump and update that shit. No need for a weekly tranny thread, your fetish for dcks and fake tts is no secret. You don't have to remind us every few days
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #47
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 28,201
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Look niko, real talk, if you ever came out and reveal yourself, say for example, you want to f*ck a raccoon, and you said something like, "Damn the way he jerks me off is like pulling a turnup from the ground, and that tight hairy ruby red a*shole, holy sh*t it's so tight, it feels like I'm living up to my fetish of f*ckin my wife's ear" ... you know what, I support you. It might be a bit weird, and I might have to get drunk, but you know what, IT'S YOUR F*CKIN LIFE ... WHO THE F*CK AM I TO JUDGE?

Stop being such a whiny lil b*tch. If he wants to f*ck transsexuals, who f*ckin cares? If he wants to brag about it and convert you, who cares? Why are you so threaten? Are you afraid you might want that ham sandwich with a bit of sausage? Stop being such a b*tch. Let the dude gloat.
You're so stupid it's not funny. I don't care he ****s trannies. I don't understand why he wants us to also try it and why he's telling me a ***** down there and a ****** is the same experience. When you're no longer a virgin you'll understand better.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #48
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 25,843
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

OP, why are you trying to talk us into being tranny phuckers? Some of us don't like hairy, dingle berry asses, with sweaty balls and a pole attached.

Let us like what we like.

Love you, bro.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #49
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,343
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're so stupid it's not funny. I don't care he ****s trannies. I don't understand why he wants us to also try it and why he's telling me a ***** down there and a ****** is the same experience. When you're no longer a virgin you'll understand better.

I don't get it. Explain to me clearly since I am not a total douche like you. He's not a d*ck. He's not "forcing" anything on you. He's making posts about his love for trannies. You either have the option to click on it or not. Your dumba*s CHOSE to click on it. Did you ignore him? No. Did you see his thread and said to youself, "OH LOLCATS, THAT FLAMING F*GGOT, I KNOW WHAT'S HE TRYING TO DO." NO. You clicked on it knowing full well what you were going to get, and yet, you're b*tching about it like he forced this sh*t on you. I know for sure when I clicked on this it'll be about d*cks. I know for a fact he's going to entrap me with a fine girl to get me closer to that d*ck. And guess what, I know I won't fall for his d*ck voodoo when I clicked on it.

You know what you were gonna get, so why are you being such a b*tch?
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 28,201
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I don't get it. Explain to me clearly since I am not a total douche like you. He's not a d*ck. He's not "forcing" anything on you. He's making posts about his love for trannies. You either have the option to click on it or not. Your dumba*s CHOSE to click on it. Did you ignore him? No. Did you see his thread and said to youself, "OH LOLCATS, THAT FLAMING F*GGOT, I KNOW WHAT'S HE TRYING TO DO." NO. You clicked on it knowing full well what you were going to get, and yet, you're b*tching about it like he forced this sh*t on you. I know for sure when I clicked on this it'll be about d*cks. I know for a fact he's going to entrap me with a fine girl to get me closer to that d*ck. And guess what, I know I won't fall for his d*ck voodoo when I clicked on it.

You know what you were gonna get, so why are you being such a b*tch?
You're strange. But your grammar has improved so that's a plus.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:27 PM   #51
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where The Slime Live
Posts: 20,471
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
OP stick to 1 thread and bump and update that shit. No need for a weekly tranny thread, your fetish for dcks and fake tts is no secret. You don't have to remind us every few days





Society is just slowly accepting gays and gay marriage. F*ck this tranny shit straight to hell.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #52
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,691
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

I think Nikos point is that Cats is claiming there is no difference between sleeping with a woman, and sleeping with a man who now identifies as a woman, when in reality, there is a big difference.

Nobody cares about cats' sexual preferences.

But let's be clear, men are men, women are women.

Men having sex with men is different than men having sex with women.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:25 PM   #53
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,343
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

Men having sex with men is different than men having sex with women.

How so? Turn off the lights and bend him over and it'll be like f*ckin a tight virgin. The only problem is you might be bumping balls but with a bit of imagination that could be another girl's forehead eating that c**ch.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:48 AM   #54
the wise man
Learning to shoot layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 63
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

I am a dog because I say so!
the wise man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #55
Le Shaqtus
Sunshine State
 
Le Shaqtus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 5,852
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

I suck penis all the time, doesn't mean I'm gay.

Totally prefer them on dudes though, just looks right.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #56
Megabox!
Local High School Star
 
Megabox!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: King Kai's Planet
Posts: 1,660
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
How so? Turn off the lights and bend him over and it'll be like f*ckin a tight virgin. The only problem is you might be bumping balls but with a bit of imagination that could be another girl's forehead eating that c**ch.
Megabox! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #57
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 34,854
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
How so? Turn off the lights and bend him over and it'll be like f*ckin a tight virgin. The only problem is you might be bumping balls but with a bit of imagination that could be another girl's forehead eating that c**ch.

ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #58
LOLCATS
Good High School Starter
 
LOLCATS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 898
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
I suck penis all the time, doesn't mean I'm gay.

Totally prefer them on dudes though, just looks right.

If you like to perform oral sex on men, then you are gay. But that is because they are men, and they look like this -



This is clearly not the same thing.



Being attracted to one of these photos as a male makes you gay, while being attracted to the other makes you straight. It is that simple.
LOLCATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #59
ItsMillerTime
O LA DI PO
 
ItsMillerTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Naptown
Posts: 2,243
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Come on lolcats.. we all know you've put dick in your mouth before. Quit denying it
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #60
LOLCATS
Good High School Starter
 
LOLCATS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 898
Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Come on lolcats.. we all know you've put dick in your mouth before. Quit denying it

How do you know what I do in the privacy of my own bed?
LOLCATS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

2019 FIBA World Cup

Team USA Basketball

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy