Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sex and the Transsexual Woman

OP stick to 1 thread and bump and update that shit. No need for a weekly tranny thread, your fetish for dcks and fake tts is no secret. You don't have to remind us every few days

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Look niko, real talk, if you ever came out and reveal yourself, say for example, you want to f*ck a raccoon, and you said something like, "Damn the way he jerks me off is like pulling a turnup from the ground, and that tight hairy ruby red a*shole, holy sh*t it's so tight, it feels like I'm living up to my fetish of f*ckin my wife's ear" ... you know what, I support you. It might be a bit weird, and I might have to get drunk, but you know what, IT'S YOUR F*CKIN LIFE ... WHO THE F*CK AM I TO JUDGE?

Stop being such a whiny lil b*tch. If he wants to f*ck transsexuals, who f*ckin cares? If he wants to brag about it and convert you, who cares? Why are you so threaten? Are you afraid you might want that ham sandwich with a bit of sausage? Stop being such a b*tch. Let the dude gloat.
    You're so stupid it's not funny. I don't care he ****s trannies. I don't understand why he wants us to also try it and why he's telling me a ***** down there and a ****** is the same experience. When you're no longer a virgin you'll understand better.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP, why are you trying to talk us into being tranny phuckers? Some of us don't like hairy, dingle berry asses, with sweaty balls and a pole attached.

Let us like what we like.

Love you, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You're so stupid it's not funny. I don't care he ****s trannies. I don't understand why he wants us to also try it and why he's telling me a ***** down there and a ****** is the same experience. When you're no longer a virgin you'll understand better.
    I don't get it. Explain to me clearly since I am not a total douche like you. He's not a d*ck. He's not "forcing" anything on you. He's making posts about his love for trannies. You either have the option to click on it or not. Your dumba*s CHOSE to click on it. Did you ignore him? No. Did you see his thread and said to youself, "OH LOLCATS, THAT FLAMING F*GGOT, I KNOW WHAT'S HE TRYING TO DO." NO. You clicked on it knowing full well what you were going to get, and yet, you're b*tching about it like he forced this sh*t on you. I know for sure when I clicked on this it'll be about d*cks. I know for a fact he's going to entrap me with a fine girl to get me closer to that d*ck. And guess what, I know I won't fall for his d*ck voodoo when I clicked on it.

You know what you were gonna get, so why are you being such a b*tch?

I don't get it. Explain to me clearly since I am not a total douche like you. He's not a d*ck. He's not "forcing" anything on you. He's making posts about his love for trannies. You either have the option to click on it or not. Your dumba*s CHOSE to click on it. Did you ignore him? No. Did you see his thread and said to youself, "OH LOLCATS, THAT FLAMING F*GGOT, I KNOW WHAT'S HE TRYING TO DO." NO. You clicked on it knowing full well what you were going to get, and yet, you're b*tching about it like he forced this sh*t on you. I know for sure when I clicked on this it'll be about d*cks. I know for a fact he's going to entrap me with a fine girl to get me closer to that d*ck. And guess what, I know I won't fall for his d*ck voodoo when I clicked on it.

You know what you were gonna get, so why are you being such a b*tch?
    You're strange. But your grammar has improved so that's a plus.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    OP stick to 1 thread and bump and update that shit. No need for a weekly tranny thread, your fetish for dcks and fake tts is no secret. You don't have to remind us every few days

Society is just slowly accepting gays and gay marriage. F*ck this tranny shit straight to hell.

I think Nikos point is that Cats is claiming there is no difference between sleeping with a woman, and sleeping with a man who now identifies as a woman, when in reality, there is a big difference.

Nobody cares about cats' sexual preferences.

But let's be clear, men are men, women are women.

Men having sex with men is different than men having sex with women.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

Men having sex with men is different than men having sex with women.
    How so? Turn off the lights and bend him over and it'll be like f*ckin a tight virgin. The only problem is you might be bumping balls but with a bit of imagination that could be another girl's forehead eating that c**ch.

Learning to shoot layups

I am a dog because I say so!

Sunshine State

I suck pe[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]is all the time, doesn't mean I'm g[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]y.

Totally prefer them on dudes though, just looks right.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

How so? Turn off the lights and bend him over and it'll be like f*ckin a tight virgin. The only problem is you might be bumping balls but with a bit of imagination that could be another girl's forehead eating that c**ch.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I suck pe[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]is all the time, doesn't mean I'm g[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]y.

Totally prefer them on dudes though, just looks right.
    If you like to perform oral sex on men, then you are gay. But that is because they are men, and they look like this -

This is clearly not the same thing.

Being attracted to one of these photos as a male makes you gay, while being attracted to the other makes you straight. It is that simple.

Come on lolcats.. we all know you've put dick in your mouth before. Quit denying it

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Come on lolcats.. we all know you've put dick in your mouth before. Quit denying it
    How do you know what I do in the privacy of my own bed?