Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default We're getting a good look at how Lebron will play in the future

*WARNING - THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD*
    (juts had to say that before his insecure stans get mad)

This thread is more of a revelation. Lebron is getting older, and he's played so much basketball up to this point in his career(since 2007 he's made it to either the ECF or NBA finals every year, minus 2008) That's a lot of minutes racked up . And while some may think he's coasting, everyone without blind folders can see he's fuc*ing drained. No shame in that, it happened to Kobe, happen to MJ.

Now focusing on the future, it's getting hard to see him being dominant without that athleticism, least guys like Kobe and Jordan, and even Wade to some degree had a certain level of skill to trade off on, but Bran lacks that legendary superior skill.

I ain't saying the heat won't repeat this year, or Lebron won't go in to win more Rings, I just can't see him playing at a high level and extend his career like Mike or Bean. That is all.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: We're getting a good look at how Lebron will play in the future

Mods.

Future? He's always been a choker, his few moments of greatness maybe his last ones I agree

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Mods.

Niqqa why you keep calling for the mods? Man the fvck up and fight your battles.

[COLOR="Magenta"]if i was building a team and i had a staccd team defensively and i could just have 1 star in the Nba

im taking kd or melo Over LB All day

Both far better Scorers far better Rebrs and far better Shooters

and there not scared to take a jumpshot wen the opposing tm is sagging off 20 feet offf em

Still think LB Is a great player but the hype is unreal [/COLOR]

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo

This thread is more of a revelation. Lebron is getting older, and he's played so much basketball up to this point in his career(since 2007 he's made it to either the ECF or NBA finals every year, minus 2008) That's a lot of minutes racked up . And while some may think he's coasting, everyone without blind folders can see he's fuc*ing drained. No shame in that, it happened to Kobe, happen to MJ.

Now focusing on the future, it's getting hard to see him being dominant without that athleticism, least guys like Kobe and Jordan, and even Wade to some degree had a certain level of skill to trade off on, but Bran lacks that legendary superior skill.

I ain't saying the heat won't repeat this year, or Lebron won't go in to win more Rings, I just can't see him playing at a high level and extend his career like Mike or Bean. That is all.
    and minus 2010..

True. I've been saying this for a long time but people wouldn't listen.

Kobe, Jordan, they all had skills. They dont rely on their athleticism. Lebron? 90% of his game comes from his athleticism.

The way he overpowers people to the basket, and how he gets most of his points off fastbreak layups.

Take all that away, you have a guy with no footwork, no jumpshot. It'll look like shaq playing shoot guard.

My advise: lebron fans, jump ship as fast as you can. Now would be a good time.. or else it's gonna get ugly

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

Kobe, Jordan, they all had skills. They dont rely on their athleticism. Lebron? 90% of his game comes from his athleticism.

The way he overpowers people to the basket, and how he gets most of his points off fastbreak layups.

Take all that away, you have a guy with no footwork, no jumpshot. It'll look like shaq playing shoot guard.

My advise: lebron fans, jump ship as fast as you can. Now would be a good time.. or else it's gonna get ugly
    Lebron>Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Lebron>Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Mods.
    This guy is looking for help like his idol Lebron.

Banned

Maybe he will become a power forward exclusively like Malone? Wait ... no footwork tho

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    This guy is looking for help like his idol Lebron.
    Straight ethered on 3 threads in a day

Can't wait until his mental health deteriorates.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo

Then you're an idiot. LeBron didn't even know how to post up when he was in Cleveland or even in '11. He has a pretty decent post game now. Although this season his mid-range game has been shitty, last season he shot better than Kobe EVER did (from mid-range). He has developed that part of his game pretty well. Before Feb, IIRC, he was shooting near 42% from mid-range (Kobe did that 3 times in his career).

The guys has had 5 bad games. He was averaging 27.5/7/7 on 66% TS prior to that. Even now, he's at 27/7/7 on 65% TS.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    People dont listen because you predicted LeBron losing nearly every competitive series the past 3 years.