Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Trade Wade

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Trade Wade

He hasn't even been healthy most of the season. His play has nothing to do with declining or anything. It's hard to get into any kind of rhythm when you keep going in and out of the line up. In other words, you're wrong.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Bleeding, you mean Lebron is cancerous ?
    Lets just say that they, umm, are suddenly not what they once were.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Yes because Mo Williams has made many allstar games without LeBron and all those cleveland guys were so relevant after he left.
    ah yes, Mo Williams, the exception to the rule.

Made the same thread earlier this season.
    Wade stans still don't comprehend that their boy is declining rapidly.

if they trade Wade, who will close the games? Bosh?

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    STFU. I don't want to talk to you. Miami won't trade Wade. He's already 30 yrs.old. He will finish his career with the Heat.

haha whats the matter dude? studying for the bar exam got you cranky? i hate to be the one to tell you this but you cant take the bar exam while you are still in middle school.

by the way if you read what i typed i didnt say they should trade wade. your right it would never happen.

the only thing that will fix the heats problems is winning a championship which thankfully they are too mentally weak to do (kinda like mr lebron23 here). trade wade... wtf

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Wade has declined. Anyone that thinks he is still the same guy that was MVP-esque in 2009 needs to come back to reality.

All the Wade stans say is "Whos going to save LeBron when he chokes in the Finals?". Well Wade certainly didn't do that while LeBron did dominate the Bulls when Wade was choking, and without Wade it is proven LeBron is in a MUCH MORE aggressive mode. When LeBron plays like that he is superior to Wade in nearly every facet of the game. Maybe LeBron plays with balls if Wade isn't there. Who knows.

LeBron plays much more passive with Wade out there. One of the positives of trading Wade for a legit post presence would be a more assertive and dominant LeBron as well as the obvious shoring up the rebounding/interior problems.

And once again I don't think anyone is saying the Heat are better off without Wade, but if you replace him with more depth and a decent Center/power big man, it improves the team tremendously so stop talking like Wade would be gone for nothing. Him and LeBrons talents overlap for them to maximize their playing abilities.
    Wade choked against the Bulls? That's news to me. He didn't play his best but when it came down to the 4th quarter he actually showed up something LeBron didn't do in FOUR straight games in the Finals. TWO POINTS in four 4th quarters COMBINED. That's straight up pathetic and that's TRADE WORTHY. I don't care if Wade is on the floor or not YOU BETTER BE AGGRESSIVE WHEN IT'S THE FINALS. He straight up played like a bitch. He knows it, his mom knows it, Wade knows it, Pat Riley knows it. Low post presence? Wade IS our low post presence which is quite pathetic on LeBron and Bosh's part.

I really don't get how people are saying Wade is declining but don't question if LeBron is. Do you people watch the games? LeBron can't even get past anyone off the dribble. All his points come from fadeaway 20 footers with hands in his face while the rest come from transition.

And I could really care less if LeBron is amazing when he's aggressive because he has yet to do it on the BIGGEST stage of them all whereas Wade has shown he DOMINATES in the Finals. LeBron might have gotten his first ring already if maybe he showed up or Wade didn't get injured. Wade continuously made key shots down the stretch in the Finals. (Besides the muffed inbounds pass and free throw) Please. The percentage of Wade getting traded is the same as LeBron's winning percentage in the Finals. ZERO

UP.

The Playoff have spoken. Wade gave me reason. Lebron truly has to win it this year. Else Wade willl have declined EVEN more.