Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: My generation is the best to ever live

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    9er you're 19 so you're with us. Nice try.
    So he was watching the NBA from his dad's ball sack

Made that high school varsity squad

Now what exactly is so odd about being 15 and using an internet site?

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

PS1

MJ does not appear in 98 due to license issues.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Shits on NBA live 14

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    All of you can go **** yourselves, my generation is going to be the one without a future because of you ignorant fiscally liberal sorry sacks of shit. Who knows what the national debt is? Does anyone even know how many trillions of dollars are owed in unfunded liabilities? How many manufacturing jobs are there waiting for my generation after they leave school?
    Don't criticize my generation when YOU assholes are the ones who ruined it for all of us

This post depicts the generation of today.

Personal responsibility is out the window.

This has become "I can't do it because my parents screwed me up"

"There's no jobs because of past generations ruining it for us"

I can't I can't I can't and I can't.

At some point you all need to wake up and stop using a crutch in terms of why you haven't or can't do something because of other factors and start building your own life based off value creating for you and your surroundings.

Most kids I meet now can't even look people in the eye when speaking to them. Overweight, socially awkward, and not self reliant.

If society as we knew today crumbled, how many teens could take a lead and farm, build or do anything that doesn't require an iphone?

Do you folks even know what a Thomas guide is?

I'm not saying MY generation is awesome either. Our grandparents an their parents probably busted their asses the hardest.

I know more and more kids today with a massive shoe collection but 0 in their checking accounts.

You could blame the parents but that excuse only works for so long.

Our generation is amazing

I'm 22 myself, and I have to say, this is one of the shittest generations ever.

We live in a society where people in my age group are less driven then ever, more obese, reliant on technology, and the most self-entitled, pompous pricks ever.
    This is the generation that was showered with praise and all they wanted from the get go. I mean, its a generation where "you're special" and "you can be anything" is thrown out like nothing.
    The second one is very true. Today's society, opportunities and options allow you, if you indeed want to, to be anything. Yet, we are the generation of spoiled brats, showered with praise for doing nothing, which is why no one actually becomes much of anything, but rather they sit on their ass and wait, because they're told that they are in fact special.

This is the generation of free loaders and those looking for something to always be handed out or given to them. Hard work has fallen off ten fold just in our generation from the previous one.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

We live in a society where people in my age group are less driven then ever, more obese, reliant on technology, and the most self-entitled, pompous pricks ever.
    This is the generation that was showered with praise and all they wanted from the get go. I mean, its a generation where "you're special" and "you can be anything" is thrown out like nothing.
    The second one is very true. Today's society, opportunities and options allow you, if you indeed want to, to be anything. Yet, we are the generation of spoiled brats, showered with praise for doing nothing, which is why no one actually becomes much of anything, but rather they sit on their ass and wait, because they're told that they are in fact special.

This is the generation of free loaders and those looking for something to always be handed out or given to them. Hard work has fallen off ten fold just in our generation from the previous one.
    All this. We had the original 150 Pokemon,DragonBall z, gameboys, N64's, Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye...this generation sucks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    All this. We had the original 150 Pokemon,DragonBall z, gameboys, N64's, Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye...this generation sucks
    Fck I thought I was the same gen as Jameer but all this ish was in my childhood.

Where are all the lines for these generations?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

wtf, i though jameer and ours were the same?

the internet generation

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Yeah but I'd rather not have him. Lettuce just pretend that he's of the older generation
    We don't want him, he's all yours

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Move over old fvcks. We here.
    lol u kno u like 40 tho.

-Smak

Serious playground baller

I'd say today is the entitlement generation. Kids are taking all things for granted.