Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Random thoughts.

My last topic to keep track of this nonsense was lost in the great purge so here we are. I assure you...I know you dont care. But I will update it now and then.

Now..

A butterface with the body of a supermodel wants me to sponsor her snowboarding career. Im considering it. I told her id have to think of some kinda patch to put on her uniform....I could do the ISH logo I guess but what if she traced it back here and sees I called her a butterface? Nah. Thats not gonna work.....though I guess she isnt a total butterface. Her face just doesnt match the body. I hate to say it but she seems like the type to get a nose job and the perfect hollywood teeth installed and try to destroy all evidence of not being born the total package.

Give me beautiful face and average body on a ho who knows how to dress. At least if im gonna be introducing her around and shit.

Also...

https://www.undandy.com/us/create-yours

Shoe designer site. Just a self reminder to play with that in the morning.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Random thoughts.

Consider whatever you give her as charity if she flames out completely.

Other than that... work out a deal where you get a percentage forevermore going forward... even if it's a minuscule percentage.

Default Re: Random thots.

that shoe site is niceee

Its inconsequential money. You can get on the national rankings tracker for 100 bucks a year and 30-75 dollars per event. But normal people have only ever heard of like 2 people who do these sports. She was shocked I didnt know the main snowboarding woman. There is no money to be made here.

I hesitate mostly because shes young and too chatty and worked with me but 4 rungs down. She already tries to linger around me a bit much and I dont need rumors. I already have some people asking jokingly why she has my number like im ****ing this young girl.

All the cards on the table have I considered it?

Of course. But im never going to. Not while she works with me. She has no covert skills at all.

If it's that cheap she doesn't need you to sponsor her. Not really. She just wants you to... you know... sponsor her.

Banned

wanna know a better return for your investment

take the money you were gonna give her and invest in a grenade. put all the female snowboarders in a room and throw it in then lock the door

She probably wants new outfits and equipment and shit too...but even then it wouldnt be much. She only does halfpipe so she isnt in all possible events.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    wanna know a better return for your investment

take the money you were gonna give her and invest in a grenade. put all the female snowboarders in a room and throw it in then lock the door

She was legit looking at me like a moron for not knowing the main snowboarding woman. I cant even remember her name now but she acted like she was as well known as Tony Hawk or Shaun White.

I think she's going to need to do the whole pipe.

It was Chloe Kim.

Am I just supposed to know who that is off the top of my head?

I knew id heard the name spoken before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    She was legit looking at me like a moron for not knowing the main snowboarding woman. I cant even remember her name now but she acted like she was as well known as Tony Hawk or Shaun White.

how could you forget the most famous female snowboarder of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    It was Chloe Kim.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    I think she's going to need to do the whole pipe.

Those are some nice boots I was debating getting them the other day, or Thursday Boot Company...Went with Thursday but I might have to eventually get a pair of the one you mentioned as I love the customization. Updating my wardrobe lately as I've had the same shit for years. Trying to go for a varying monochromatic look, or all black that will go well with my Black Captains. Might eventually get a sandstone President, or a Brandy Captain. But the one you mentioned has some similar colors so it's a toss up as they're about the same price. I'll have to dig into what people think of the quality. As far as Thursday goes I've seen people who wear them for year everyday in snow, water, dipping it in a river etc for shits and gigs with them hold up well...While others seemed to fall apart. Might have been when they were still a startup on kickstarter, they're more established now

I was thinking about getting a tailored shirt from this company, but Idk how I feel getting measured by an app on my phone....But some of the customization options are pretty cool to add a little flair. My body is retarded. Narrow waist, broad shoulders, and long arms... So it's pretty important the shit fits right or I'll look silly. I don't trust that reliability of the app, sending shit back is no fun. But then again it wasn't fun having to go back to JoS A Bank a million times because the Tailor was having a hard time getting a tuxedo to fit me right....Literally got my shit to wear a day before the wedding when we got measured two months before it, and it still didn't fit that well IMO.

(Guess which one of the Groomsman is actually a woman...)

Felt like a ****ing Munchkin

Last edited by jongib369; 02-13-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Also a pretty dope belt with no holes you can customize to check out

https://ansonbelt.com/