Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by U got Served
    he barely touched her

Not the point. He took her legs out and she could have severely gotten hurt.

Dude's a prick

South Africa 2010

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete

Dude's a prick
    rather see him do that instead punching her

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    karate sweep

I would seriously lay that dude out. You just don't hit a woman, let alone take her feet out so she can fall flat on her ass and hit her head on the pavement in the process.
    Why? Because they are the "weaker sex"? How is that different than a man who is smaller and weaker than you? Would you feel the same way about refusing to hit him if he threw a drink in your face? If the issue is physical weakness, then you would only hit somebody your size or larger, regardless of sex.

If women want to be equal to men, want the same pay, want to fight in the military, etc, then they should accept EVERY single aspect of being equals, which includes physical altercation. Throwing a drink in someone's face is a physical instigation, and any man who does that to another man expects physical retaliation. Why should a woman be any different? There are some women who think they can do whatever they want and can't be touched, and that is something I can't stand.

Dude's a prick

i dont know

it seems to me that women are getting away with this kind of crap far too much sometimes a b!tch needs a good beating

for example

i was at the mall one day with some freinds,we see in the parking lot 2 fat black chicks standing next to a car screming crap at some teenage white kids,the guys were parked but couldnt move cuz the black chicks were in the way,black chicks start kicking the car they finally move out of the way so the car goes in reverse to leave the parking lot then one black chick picks up a rock and throws it at the black window the car stops and one little white kid maybe 18 or 19 yearsold come out pissed as hell walks towards the black chick while she is still talking crap,he says nothing instead he punches her right in the face and she falls like if she had slipped on a banana peel

that girl got what she deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Why? Because they are the "weaker sex"? How is that different than a man who is smaller and weaker than you? Would you feel the same way about refusing to hit him if he threw a drink in your face? If the issue is physical weakness, then you would only hit somebody your size or larger, regardless of sex.

If women want to be equal to men, want the same pay, want to fight in the military, etc, then they should accept EVERY single aspect of being equals, which includes physical altercation. Throwing a drink in someone's face is a physical instigation, and any man who does that to another man expects physical retaliation. Why should a woman be any different? There are some women who think they can do whatever they want and can't be touched, and that is something I can't stand.

NBA Superstar

I need someone tough like you to defend me from the bullies on ISH.

women fought for the rights to be equal and ***** when they are treated as such

South Africa 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    women fought for the rights to be equal and ***** when they are treated as such

Exactly

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

How come it says "fun" in the link there?

That doesnt look fun

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Yeah, to say that in no circumstance do you hit a girl is stupid. Maybe you don't hit her as hard as you'd hit a man, but some girls really need to be put in their place. They think they can do anything because men aren't suppose to hit women.

And if I had saw that scene that Brujesino describes I would've been laughing pretty hard. What did she expect?

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

That was awesome

Well women are always saying they want a man to sweep them off their feet.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

i dunno y'all...lok like that biotchy hit her head pretty damn hard after being tripped...

atleast he didnt punch her

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    That was a nice move though.
    True

College star

I would seriously lay that dude out. You just don't hit a woman, let alone take her feet out so she can fall flat on her ass and hit her head on the pavement in the process.
    My thoughts exactly, the guy is a *****