Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

Default 2016 was 3 years ago

What has LeBron Juice done since? Other than hand out 2 FMVPs to his assignment and get swept?

Default Re: 2016 was 3 years ago

when did you turn on Lebron?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I dont see how fans fail to realize how many people they are suggesting arent shit when they make claims like this.

If back to back 27/9/9 all nba first team years with 33/9/8 and 34/9/9 on a combined 55% shooting on 2 finals runs is doing nothing....

What did Elgin Baylor, Bob Lanier, Nique, Chris Mullin, Mitch Richmond, Barkley, Malone, Ray Allen, Nash, Grant Hill, David Robinson, Reggie Miller and 80% of the hall of fame do....ever?

If Lebrons last 2 seasons are doing nothing....

How much of NBA history is even worth mentioning?

Lebron has had like 12 years in a row that would be the career highlight season of 75 or so percent of the hall of fame.

Apparently...only 7-8 people are even worth a damn and them...only in 5-6 seasons each.

My question is...if thats the standard...why even come talk about basketball?

If nothing is an accomplishment but winning a ring you absolutely shouldnt win....why are we even talking about 99.9 percent of the people we discuss daily? If Michael Jordans 1990 season, or Birds 85, or Duncans 02 is just...doing nothing...whats the point of talking about and praising the thousands of lesser players?

When you get no credit for anything but the ring....is anyone but the Warriors doing anything? And if the answer is no....what are we all doing here?

Is Harden currently doing anything? Is Giannis? Did Steph do anything in 2016? Did Jordans 1988 season happen?

Is playing great basketball not doing anything at all unless the result is a title? Even if its one nobody with a brain thinks you should have won?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

spot on.

we also have cancer posters , so we have to roll with the punch's