Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #31
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board
Default Re: Official India Vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup Match+ Finals vs Sri Lanka

congratulations to india. i'm sure the walls of mumbai are going to get burned tonight in joys of celebration.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation
Default Re: Official India Vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup Match+ Finals vs Sri Lanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
congratulations to india. i'm sure the walls of mumbai are going to get burned tonight in joys of celebration.

Oh if it hasnt already happened by now haha. YES TO INDIA WINNING. Sachin Tendulkar now possesses everything on his resume. This was for him.
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #33
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

INDIA ZINDABAD!!!!!

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #34
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

didnt no we had so many indians..
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #35
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
didnt no we had so many indians..

there is 1 billion of us alone in India and a shit ton spread out in the rest of the world, of course there is going to be a decent amount of Indians on this message board.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How come Indians are only good at cricket?
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
How come Indians are only good at cricket?

Cause that's all they give a crap about, they used to have an amazing field hockey team but that's about it. I wish there was a better reason but I think that's sums it up.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #38
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Cause that's all they give a crap about, they used to have an amazing field hockey team but that's about it. I wish there was a better reason but I think that's sums it up.

Well put and the truth
Old 04-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #39
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

Oh and this was a GREAT way for Sachin (most likely) to end his World Cup Career
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: