Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #16
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Ok I did say I wasn't attracted to most black women but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
attractive. but i really couldn't be bothered listening to them. did they say anything profound? or did they just prattle on with "inane observations?"

attractive? LMAO.

you guys keep telling them medicine.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #17
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
>>>>>>>

I fell in love with Meagan Good as soon as I saw her on Cousin Skeeter on Nickelodeon.

I'm not saying black women aren't attractive. I'm just saying I don't find MOST attractive. The same goes for blonde women and asian women, in my opinion.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #18
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
when u go black, u cant go back

I did.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #19
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

I don't find most of any race/hair color of women attractive, and this is coming from a guy with very low standards.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #20
nathanjizzle
Not a genius :(

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

once you go black....you cant walk for a week.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone ever been to a dancehall or Reggae club? They will break you off something proper like .... fck.

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:29 AM   #22
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Depends how long it takes authorities to locate you and untie the ropes.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:18 AM   #23
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Anyone ever been to a dancehall or Reggae club? They will break you off something proper like .... fck.

my n1gga what!!!!

Yo them Jamaican chicks be goin off son! I fcuks with Reggae clubs

Also, they both can get the D, first thing i thought was threesome lol
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #24
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have to say, whilst i am still attracted to black girls, and all races, naturally. 5 of the 6 the black girls i have banged have been in my bottom 10-15 lays. whilst an oriental is arguably my best all time lay. although i have had some poor lays from them also....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #25
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
i have to say, whilst i am still attracted to black girls, and all races, naturally. 5 of the 6 the black girls i have banged have been in my bottom 10-15 lays. whilst an oriental is arguably my best all time lay. although i have had some poor lays from them also....

what made the asians the best ?
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #26
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

once you go black... you're goin to need a wheelchair
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #27
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

-10 points for the nose ring
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #28
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

They make for terrible rape victims..........I can never seem to catch up to these fuckers.........damm, they fast
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:51 AM   #29
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she dont look asian to me, more like mixed west indies type Jamaicans
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: