Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    -primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Doomsday Dallas = Youtube (2,008 videos ... A Countdown to the New Year)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    I still can't believe how one thread hurts the ISH community so bad.

IT's ONE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
    no it isn't....that is the problem

if it was just one thread I wouldn't give a damn....but you make 10 threads every day, with your name in the title, and countless youtube videos.

i am afraid there is nothing I can do for you now....I tried to help you man

I am 99.9999% sure you are going to be banned after this.

this is not a place for you to make your own personal library of links...you can make a personal word document if you need to do that...honestly I do not see the point anyway....youtube is already a library of videos for you....why save links to the same site???

makes no sense.

Default Re: Doomsday Dallas = Youtube (2,008 videos ... A Countdown to the New Year)

Doomsday, i give your props for the Maxwell song, but you needed to get the live version, it is much better...

If you post some good music I dont really care because at least I can enjoy that.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    no it isn't....that is the problem

if it was just one thread I wouldn't give a damn....but you make 10 threads every day, with your name in the title, and countless youtube videos.

i am afraid there is nothing I can do for you now....I tried to help you man

I am 99.9999% sure you are going to be banned after this.

this is not a place for you to make your own personal library of links...you can make a personal word document if you need to do that...honestly I do not see the point anyway....youtube is already a library of videos for you....why save links to the same sight???

makes no sense.
    I will only talk B-Ball in the NBA forum... I have ISH to thank for
    giving me my interest back in the MAVS regualr season....

I've had my ban released for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Low
    Doomsday, i give your props for the Maxwell song, but you needed to get the live version, it is much better...
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    you to make your own personal library of links...you can make a personal word document if you need to do that...honestly I do not see the point anyway....youtube is already a library of videos for you....why save links to the same site???

makes no sense.
    cuz youtube doesn't let you make playlists on your favorites page...

...oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    If you post some good music I dont really care because at least I can enjoy that.
    Request my friend ...... Requests.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    cuz youtube doesn't let you make playlists on your favorites page...

...oh wait
    What's the big deal B-Low... It's Friday... and I want the OCL to
    know how important youtube is in my life.....

Youtube = Doomsday's Stereo and DVD player.

a grown 30 year old man with serious mental problems. talks to himself the entire thread, talking about "space here", "space here", "space here"...

you are mentally unstable to be someone's father or husband. i'm done with you. you are just a sad, sad, sad individual and i can't feel sorry for your retarded son and dumb broad of a wife because they let you do what you do 24/7.

trailer park trash beeyotch!

fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ot

Request my friend ...... Requests.
    I thought this was your personal library. If I were to request a song it would no longer be your library it would be a group effort therefore destroying the entire purpose for this purposeless thread.

I see Bagelred bumped up his thread... go mess with him.

I'm quoting myself.... I'm a looser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I thought this was your personal library. If I were to request a song it would no longer be your library it would be a group effort therefore destroying the entire purpose for this purposeless thread.
    No dude... I got my space reserved... You probably won't even see the
    thread...

But since people love to hate me....

Hold that thought.....

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

What's the big deal T-Low... It's Friday... and I want the OCL to
    know how important youtube is in my life.....

Youtube = Doomsday's Stereo and DVD player.
    I am trying to tell you but you refuse to listen...

you do this 10 times every night....at some point in time people are going to get sick of it...

you have to pace yourself...no more "dooms this, dooms that". how about you spend a night talking about the subjects that other people post?

I bet Jeff creates a new sticky at the top of the thread warning against threads like these.

NBA lottery pick

No dude... I got my space reserved... You probably won't even see the
    thread...

But since people love to hate me....

Hold that thought.....
    I am trying to tell you but you refuse to listen...

you do this 10 times every night....at some point in time people are going to get sick of it...

you have to pace yourself...no more "dooms this, dooms that". how about you spend a night talking about the subjects that other people post?
    hmm, notice any similarities in these posts?

Edit: not that it wasn't obvious.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 11-09-2007 at 11:48 PM.