Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Porzingis Defense

I'm a fan

I can see him averaging pedestrian numbers his first season, 12/6. but with a surprising 1.5 blocks a game. And in a couple seasons, when his body fills out... watch out league

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Sure he'll get pushed around for a couple years by guys with a lot of muscle AND a physical game (so basically... Zbo and maybe 3 other guys) but:

EVERY rookie gets pushed around physically for the most part, excluding LeBron
    and he's going to play 3/4 anyway. He will have anywhere from 3-6" on his cover, which will slightly make up for the lack of strength.
    When I first saw Vucevic at USC, I have hard time believing that he will be an NBA player much more productive player. He was so skinny and all he does was shooting 3 pointers. If this guys works hard, with his length and athleticism, he can be a handful downlow.

He really looks like he can be an allstar one day in today's league. He's got a jumper with quick release, size, good man-defense, and already understands the power of setting moving screens!

Btw, it still freaks me out when i see Okafor's 10 inch vertical. Wtf man...