Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Offical L.A Lakers Live Parade Stream..

Via Lakers.com you can watch the parade live online.

Quote:
2009 Live Lakers Parade Stream

The parade will begin at STAPLES Center and travel south on Figueroa Street to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum where a victory celebration will take place in front of an expected capacity crowd of 95,000 Lakers fans.

Live Streaming will begin at 11:00 am on Wednesday, June 17th. Click here for more info.

The size of the stream is smaller than normal, but it is streaming at a higher quality than normal in order to have an improved broadcast. Enjoy!

Last edited by All Net : 06-17-2009 at 11:17 AM.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Offical L.A Lakers Live Parade Stream..

Thank you for the link.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry forgot to add the link. Now added...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Sorry forgot to add the link. Now added...
haha I didn't even notice there was no link, I just made a mental note that a link had been posted and I would come back to it at 11 and check it out. Hope you don't think I was being a smart ass, I was truly thanking you for the link.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
haha I didn't even notice there was no link, I just made a mental note that a link had been posted and I would come back to it at 11 and check it out. Hope you don't think I was being a smart ass, I was truly thanking you for the link.

lol nah that never came into my mind. For some reason I already thought I added the link then noticed I didn't...too excited to pay attention
Old 06-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe: " Where Immma go? this is my home"

Thats my boi!!!
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Kobe's shirt is niiiiice.
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #8
laker4life310
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life310 has decent reputation

wow, what a turn out by the crowds on figueroa and in the coliseum! amazing!!! what a memorable day for LA and for the lakers!

cant wait to see the pics from my fellow lakernation.
laker4life310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

around 90,000 to 100,000 were there.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #10
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Goooooooo Lakers!!!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: