Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-25-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
Elebrond
I brick open layups

Elebrond has an OK reputation so far
Default Mitch Call L.Bird

I READ THIS IN OTHER WEBSIDE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by de rong
Day by day its looking more to me like Indy is the only interested partner. It is not the best scenario as it means we have to yield 17M salary plus Bynum and the #19. Is that even possible? I am looking more into the real options we have with Indy. We get to play Cupcake and Bird on this one:

After the pleasantries and Onto the "conversation"

BIRD:What can you offer for Jermaine O'neal, Mitch?

MITCH: Let me see. What do you plan on doing? Shake it up or Break everything up?

BIRD: It depends. If we get young prospects and a really fat expiring contracts, we might consider breaking it up. But we intend to keep Danny Granger. We are also looking to deal Jamaal Tinsley's contract.

MITCH: I see. I assume Andrew Bynum is in your sights and the #19 too. Would those two be enough if I can come up with other players to match the salaries?

BIRD: I would appreciate it if Lamar Odom was part of the deal. Star for star what do you say?

MITCH: Wow. I think that is quite heavy considering we would lose 3 players for one on that one. Tell you what, How about if I make Odom available and Bynum not? Or Bynum can go but Odom stays. How would that fare?

BIRD: I would personally like Bynum better as his timetable would jive with the development process we undergo. The #19 would be an add-on for the things Jermaine can provide a team. After all he is still 28 you know.

MITCH: Ok let us meet halfway. How about I trade you Bynum, #19, Kwame Brown's 9M expiring and other salary ballasts to complete the deal? Thats quite a realistic exchange?

BIRD: Hmmm. Troy Murphy and Mike DUnleavy are already signed up long term. I would hate to add to the names that has contracts beyond 2010. I am looking to move one of them. Perhaps Tinsley might help your PG needs?

MITCH: To be honest we will be on the luxury tax level if we decide on JO. Jamaal Tinsley pushes us futher. How about a third team in the mix?

BIRD: Who do you have in mind?

MITCH: Its too early to tell but other teams would appreciate Tinsley's game. I say Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, Dallas among others could be interested. But they would be equally interested in JO as well.

BIRD: Go on... Luke Walton?

MITCH: Heres what I can do: I trade you Odom and the #19 but no Bynum. I sign-and-trade my free agents to 3-yr deals with only the 1st year as guaranteed. 2nd and 3rd as team options. This could do. Or...

We could package Bynum and the #19 with Kwame and other salary fillers not exceeding 3 years of contract. I have Vujacic, Evans and Cook.

Luke Walton is someone we are looking to re-sign.

BIRD: Thanks Mitch, we can catch a deal as soon as other things are sorted out. I must say I like the offers but we would have to explore other options as well. We could still decide to keep JO after all.

MITCH: Ok No problem Larry. Thanks for the time and I hope we can make something happen..

WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE?

MITCH SOUND LIKE A LOOSER FROM THE BEGINING . . . HE NOT HAD STRATEGY OF BUSINES . . . BIRD SMILE A LOT IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE. . . .

I DON'T KNOW BUT IF THIS IS A REAL CONVERSATION. WE DO NOT WAIT FOR MUCH THIS SUMMER.

PLEASE LAKERS BUSS . . . FIRE MITCH IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN.

ELEBROND
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mitch Call L.Bird

We should get Jerry West back.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW BUT IF THIS IS A REAL CONVERSATION. WE DO NOT WAIT FOR MUCH THIS SUMMER
it's not a real conversation it's just somebody playing make believe...my two year old does it all the time...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #4
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
it's not a real conversation it's just somebody playing make believe...my two year old does it all the time...

tell him stop getting online and fool all these people
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
tell him stop getting online and fool all these people
it's a her and she just pulled off her first trade, the playskol phones been ringing all morning... she traded cook and sasha for two fruit rolls and the rights to a bratz doll
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #6
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
it's a her and she just pulled off her first trade, the playskol phones been ringing all morning... she traded cook and sasha for two fruit rolls and the rights to a bratz doll

cool. Now we can use the fruit rolls for energy to supply Kobe for extra fire power, and we can use the bratz doll for Ronny Turiaf to play with.

LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #7
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

lmfao
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: