Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Does Anyone Else Want To See Lin Fail in HOU?

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    No

what has Lin done to deserve hate?

I don't wish him injury or anything like that. But the way he did the Knicks was wrong. I bash the Knicks all the time, but that was disrespectful of Lin to go behind Dolan's back like that. And like Sarcastic mentioned, the guy isn't much of warrior. 85% healthy and sits out of the playoffs? I don't think he would have made much of difference, but the Knicks were playing Bibby's corpse for awhile.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I remember Knicks fans were pissed off that D'Antoni was overusing Lin during that Linsanity stretch of games where he was playing the entire 2nd half. Playing 45 minutes a game.

Now, you guys wanted to see him play at 85% with a bad knee? f[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng hypocrites.

For the first-time in 12 years, instead of rooting for the Lakers to fail, I'll be rooting for the Knicks to fail. I hope they miss the playoffs and ship Melo's sorry ass out of there afterwards.
    Last edited by AK47DR91; 07-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.

If you were at the end of your puny contract.. you would risk coming out and getting injured? (meaning no more money for you, you're done)

that's really stupid.. I don't think anyone would come back from their injury just to lose to the heats anyways.

and i thought he was 15% from meeting the minimum threshold to play. So if being able to play was 60%, he was only 45? Not sure about that. But either ways, not worth the risk. Veteran players told him the same.

Not sure why this is smth that even can be hated on. Again, not surprised, coming from a lebron fan.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

I'm rooting for him why would anyone want to see him fail? Dude is the underdog why hate on him?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    I remember Knicks fans were pissed off that D'Antoni was overusing Lin during that Linsanity stretch of games where he was playing the entire 2nd half. Playing 45 minutes a game.

Now, you guys wanted to see him play at 85% with a bad knee? f[COLOR="Black"]ucki[/COLOR]ng hypocrites.

For the first-time in 12 years, instead of rooting for the Lakers to fail, I'll be rooting for the Knicks to fail. Hope they miss the playoff and ship Melo's sorry ass out of there.
    Grant Hill missed 2 weeks with a meniscus tear, and surgery.

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/...edial-meniscus

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

unlike the OP, im actually a fan of basketball and not just individual players. so of course i want to see lin do good. OP needs some serious growing up to do if he doesnt see the pointlessness of making threads like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Nothing against the Rockets, but I can't wait to see the official death of Linsanity in Houston.
    Why hate on him???? He's a good person who hasn't done anything to anyone. I don't want him to beat my team but I wish him well.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

You probably have nothing going for you in life. That's the only reason I can think why you would spend your energy hoping for Lin to fail.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Want, no. Expect, yes. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I hope plays so horrible be gets benched before midseason. Morey is going to look like a fool letting two way better point guards go just to make more money off Lin.

Banned

No, I would rather see the Knicks fail, not Lin. Lin did nothing wrong and nothing to warrant hate.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I don't wish him injury or anything like that. But the way he did the Knicks was wrong. I bash the Knicks all the time, but that was disrespectful of Lin to go behind Dolan's back like that. And like Sarcastic mentioned, the guy isn't much of warrior. 85% healthy and sits out of the playoffs? I don't think he would have made much of difference, but the Knicks were playing Bibby's corpse for awhile.
    I hope you realize that every one of Lin's teammates said that Lin should sit out and not risk anything. Dolan also told him the same thing because he told him that he had plans for him in the future by re-signing him and stuff and they never kept their word.

This is Dolan and the Knicks' fault, not Lin's.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
    You probably have nothing going for you in life. That's the only reason I can think why you would spend your energy hoping for Lin to fail.
    OP exposed for the immature dumbass that he is

Not a single person in this thread agrees with him. Nice going, op.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    No, I would rather see the Knicks fail, not Lin. Lin did nothing wrong and nothing to warrant hate.

I hope you realize that every one of Lin's teammates said that Lin should sit out and not risk anything. Dolan also told him the same thing because he told him that he had plans for him in the future by re-signing him and stuff and they never kept their word.

This is Dolan and the Knicks' fault, not Lin's.
    I don't think that was substantiated that everyone said he should sit. At least not for the final game after Baron Davis completely blew out his knee.

He was scared to be exposed by Miami again, and didn't want to hurt his value.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Grant Hill missed 2 weeks with a meniscus tear, and surgery.

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nba/...edial-meniscus
    Was grant hill sleeping on a couch?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    Was grant hill sleeping on a couch?
    Better question, was Grant Hill a 23 year old in his contract year?