Default What's Wrong With The Team?

The Clippers are dead last when it comes to crashing the glass, with 33.8 per night. To put that into perspective, the 29th ranked side, grabs 37.8 per night. A difference of four rebounds per evening. They are in the middle of the pack when it comes to keeping opponents off the glass, however, ranking in at 14th, with 43 given up per game. A difference of -9.2, which is bad enough to be the second worst in the entire association, ahead of the tanking Philadelphia 76ers.
    Redick has been the epitome of atrocious on this young season, hitting 28.9% from the field and 23.3% from three. This is a 43.0/38.8 shooter for his career, with an unimagineable drop off. A good amount of those looks, as well, have been wide open passes from Paul.
    Griffin, however, has more vices. Yes, he has improved his jumper, and is hitting shots at a more consistent basis, but it has taken from everything he is known for and turned him into David West.
    One brightside, for this horrible start, has been Jamal Crawford, however. Putting up 20.3 points, 3.5 assists, 1.8 steals to only 1.8 giveaways is quite impressive in 28 minutes a night. The supersub may soon be forced to start if the Clippers slump continues. Reggie Bullock also needs more playing time.
    Full Read

I miss anything?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: What's Wrong With The Team?

The team went 7-1 on this past road trip. They are beginning to gel. It will be interesting when they play a good team again. They are beating all of the cupcakes right now. Redick is shooting better. Griffin's jumper looks good. But I hope he goes back to his inside game with the jumper. Hopefully the jumper will be a bonus come playoff time. He's playing a PF/SF hybrid and often is too far outside of the paint to grab boards. I wish he would rebound more.