Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #16
colts19
I hit open 5-footers

colts19 has decent reputation
Default Re: Clyde Lovellette Highlight-Better than Mikan? 21 and 20 against Wilt&Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
Colt's are you 80 years old? Or did Clyde do that later on in life?
Later in life after his career ended. 1961-62
colts19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #17
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: Clyde Lovellette Highlight-Better than Mikan? 21 and 20 against Wilt&Russell

Dude is better than Kobe.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #18
MiseryCityTexas
National High School Star

MiseryCityTexas has decent reputationMiseryCityTexas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369

I WANT this card...his face is priceless

he looks like he used to fuck bad bitches with frank sinatra during the off-season.
MiseryCityTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #19
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
Dude is better than Kobe.
You could make the argument
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:36 AM   #20
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
I don't care that little to no one cares, I'm posting for those who like the history of the game. Like everyone on ISH knows/have seen Clyde Lovellette

Do yourself a favor, if you don't like my posts...wouldn't it be less annoying if instead of clicking on it and making it worse for self, to simply just keep skimming for something about LeBron, Kobe or who have you of today to jerk it to? lol

*edit

I have aspergers, you think I care that I annoy people with these posts

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #21
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
he looks like he used to fuck bad bitches with frank sinatra during the off-season.
I agree, him and Chamberlain probably had some mad parties
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: